ADVERTISEMENT

A Rafters Zoom conference call

Wow, that’s a great idea. But I’d suggest it be done with about five posters at a time. Easier to get to know each other. Of course that would take quite a few calls.

Reactions: Zissou87 and chroix
I don’t think anything would be accomplished but I’d love to see how ugly all you bastard are
OGC.9749b28a1487f0803c259ef394cd7c5e

😂What the hell could we get accomplished?

I think there’s a shot to get quite a lot accomplished. @kl40504 might realize there’s more to people than their opinion on Calipari. Hell we’d have politics, basketball politics, program politics yada….

@drew_ukfan might realize there’s more to the world than a single life, video games, and obsessing over himself. @Ron Mehico might actually decide to end the work visa and go after the life he’s been dreaming about, right here in America.

You might finally be persuaded to stop fence ridin and pick a mf side.

@GonzoCat90 might, somewhere in the call, decide to come on out and accept himself for who he is.

We’ve got a lot of successful people in this call. Fortune 500 businessmen, average person holds 3 advanced degrees, average incomes ranging around 280K per year, etc. lots of people who know how to win in life.

I think there’s a shot to get quite a lot accomplished. @kl40504 might realize there’s more to people than their opinion on Calipari. Hell we’d have politics, basketball politics, program politics yada….

@drew_ukfan might realize there’s more to the world than a single life, video games, and obsessing over himself. @Ron Mehico might actually decide to end the work visa and go after the life he’s been dreaming about, right here in America.

@GonzoCat90 might, somewhere in the call, decide to come on out and accept himself for who he is.

We’ve got a lot of successful people in this call. Fortune 500 businessmen, average person holds 3 advanced degrees, average incomes ranging around 280K per year, etc. lots of people who know how to win in life.
Sign me up!

Reactions: Gromcat
Video and audio must be on. Could we get anything accomplished?

Topics:

1. State of Kentucky basketball
2. Politics of Kentucky basketball
3. Name your favorite poster
4. Opinion on Calipari

Any chance this Zoom creates a good dialogue?
You wouldn’t be able to get past topic one, it would be a shouting match from the tip-off.

How about we all get together and have a farting contest. It’s a contest Morg. might be able to win, because everyone knows he’s full of gas and hot air.

How about we all get together and have a farting contest. It’s a contest Morg. might be able to win, because everyone knows he’s full of gas and hot air.

Your obsession is not healthy. But I’ll take an Oxi if you have plenty.

I just don’t fit in, I’ll never be back again, but I’m stuck in here, with the wildcats on my mind. I have won in life so far. But got news for you, eventually, we all go out the same way we came in. With nothing.

I just don’t fit in, I’ll never be back again, but I’m stuck in here, with the wildcats on my mind. I have won in life so far. But got news for you, eventually, we all go out the same way we came in. With nothing.

Nah I’m gonna control my estate through a personal attorney. I’ll have my money in death.

Reactions: Backer cutter
I'd dial in just to call Ole Grom names in person. The Lord knows what I've called that inert miserableretchontheinternet. At least he can loath me with a face attached. Yeah, he'd lose some weight but I have been known to have that effect on peoples.

Last edited:
I'd dial in just to call Ole Grom names in person. The Lord knows what I've called that inert miserableretchontheinternet. At least he can loath me with a face attached. Yeah, he'd lose some wright but I have been known to have that effect on peoples.
I have no interest in seeing what any of y’all look like. I’ve formed my own image, and I’m sticking to it.

I'd dial in just to call Ole Grom names in person. The Lord knows what I've called that inert miserableretchontheinternet. At least he can loath me with a face attached. Yeah, he'd lose some wright but I have been known to have that effect on peoples.

Ole jealousywontmakeyouagousky, guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT