ADVERTISEMENT

A. J Dybantsa and UK

Morgousky here knows exactly what these players care about. They’re not interested in winning, just a layover to the draft because it’s impossible to care about both. More raftard ignorance from King Raftard Morgousky. The most clueless know it all that you will ever meet.
Imagine living a life where you hate a random message board poster so much you make 1000 accounts. Such a sad life

Imagine living a life where you hate a random message board poster so much you make 1000 accounts. Such a sad life
RuppsRunts/Bluewoman and no telling who else and his boyfriend Morgousky are such frauds they run their mouths about people having multiple accounts while having multiple accounts. What a complete joke you clowns are.

You and @NociHTTP should start a group of weirdo men pretending to be women on message boards. Such a sad life.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: westerncat
Hurley is appearing to be bad news anyway. This season will tell a lot. If he comes out showing no signs of slowing down, he could be on the verge of historic winning. I would hate to see them win 5 out of 6 or something like that.... But it's not far fetched.
Put your money on a 3 peat if you think so highly of Hurley. Hurley is a coach that UK is lucky hes not in Lexington.

• Love
Reactions: deep3 and JASUN74
I think dybsanta, Bradley, and cenac are the most talented trio for this class. If we land one of them I'll be ecstatic. Of course johnson, Moreno, and Magwood are excellent players too.
Yeah, I think this class is going to be loaded with top talent and ton of really good players to go with them. Not a lot of bigs who’s primarily inside types but they’ll be some Stand out during their senior season I suppose. High school basketball and football seems to really be improving in Kentucky as well so that can help us to if we can keep the top talent.

RuppsRunts/Bluewoman and no telling who else and his boyfriend Morgousky are such frauds they run their mouths about people having multiple accounts while having multiple accounts. What a complete joke you clowns are.

You and @NociHTTP should start a group of weirdo men pretending to be women on message boards. Such a sad life.
Honest question here, why would anyone want or need multiple accounts? Keep trying till you get people to like them or something? Seriously I would love to know.

Ruppsrunt66 is not rupps’runt lmao

Bstockton01 is dumb boy. Also Mark Fox is an associate coach who will do actual coaching, not the NIL guy. How are you this stupid?
Youre an idiot. You think ruppsrunt66 (blue woman) is ruppsrunt with the southpark avatar. Lmao, what an idiot

Morgousky here knows exactly what these players care about. They’re not interested in winning, just a layover to the draft because it’s impossible to care about both. More raftard ignorance from King Raftard Morgousky. The most clueless know it all that you will ever meet.
Get him talking about guns and hear his self importance because of his uncle-weird.

So about AJ Dybantsa…
I am going on record to say there will be very little difference between Dybantsa and Ament in their college carerers, unless one or the other goto a school that just runs everything through him and he gets 30 shots a night.

In fact, I think Boozer has a better college career than either of these 2. That doesn’t mean either will be better than Dybantsa in the NBA. I would love to get Boozer, but chances are slim to none as, I think they are with Dybantsa. So let’s get Ament!

It probably will not age well🤣🤣, but just my 2 cents. Everyone has an opinion right!

Reactions: Bkocats
Hot take: I don't think Dybantsa or Ament are must gets. Shouldn't take our eye off of big picture. Not being dependent on OAD's, but finding the right fit is the correct strategy. Would obviously be great to get one of the world beaters, but putting the program on solid footing is just as important. If they fit that mold, that's ideal, but we have plenty of talent in-state and out of state talent that we are high with right now. Retain a few players, bring in some contributing freshman, bring in transfers. That's the formula.

Dybantsa surrounded by portal transfers actually sounds perfect to me.

Would any of you want John Wall or MKG in the current transfer era? I know I would. You take legit elite freshmen wherever you can get them. Dybantsa would be worth investing a few million into. It wouldn't mean we have to return to Cal's OAD culture of nursing the egos of second-tier freshmen like Quade Green or Chris Livingston.

You can have both worlds. Pay this kid and make it happen.

Reactions: Bkocats
Dybantsa surrounded by portal transfers actually sounds perfect to me.

Would any of you want John Wall or MKG in the current transfer era? I know I would. You take legit elite freshmen wherever you can get them. Dybantsa would be worth investing a few million into. It wouldn't mean we have to return to Cal's OAD culture of nursing the egos of second-tier freshmen like Quade Green or Chris Livingston.

You can have both worlds. Pay this kid and make it happen.
Remember, since the Covid guys are gone after this year, there will be many fewer portal with the kind of proven track record we saw from the last year.

If we get Dybantsa, I will be shocked and elated. I just don’t think we are really in it. Same for Peterson and Boozer. I fear, Pope just doesn’t have a strong enough relationship for these guys. May be the same for Ament as well. He is playing catch up.

You can say, just pay the man, but other teams have money as well. In the end, he can get money and work with a guy he has a relationship with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT