ADVERTISEMENT

8 year anniversary of Heath Ledger's death.

Lek you dumbass. I answered a serious post and question from wildcat welder who lost a son to a drug overdose. And you have to jump in and act like a complete asshat for no reason. So to hell with you. You acted like a dick on a serious subject and I called you out on it. Live with it

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Not much different than Paul Walker.. a borderline B-rate actor, but people act like they were habitual Oscar winners who were taken too soon. The second they passed, their skills were immediately enhanced, and their movies were somehow better.

That's what happens when you die..

Running Scared was awesome though..

Not much different than Paul Walker.. a borderline B-rate actor, but people act like they were habitual Oscar winners who were taken too soon. The second they passed, their skills were immediately enhanced, and their movies were somehow better.

He was quite a bit different than walker. Heath was a guy that took his craft seriously and he dedicated himself to it like the great ones often do. Method acting takes its toll on you. Not everyone is cut out for it. Unfortunately he paid the ultimate price. Walker was trying to be a movie star. Heath was an actor. And a damn good one too.

Way different. I liked Walker but no one ever accused him of being a great actor. He did the Fast and the Furious franchise, Into the Blue and some movies that either went straight to DVD or stuff you rarely heard about .

Heath Ledger was extremely talented. He has an Oscar win and another Oscar nomination where he lost to Phillip Seymour Hoffman for Capote. He was a method actor and although he made some duds, he stirred away from offers to be Spiderman and that type of route to try and work with accomplished directors and try his hand with different characters.

Lek you dumbass. I answered a serious post and question from wildcat welder who lost a son to a drug overdose. And you have to jump in and act like a complete asshat for no reason. So to hell with you. You acted like a dick on a serious subject and I called you out on it. Live with it
Shh. You didn't call me out. Just commenting that it's scary that you are the face of justice in our system. Your judgements and opinions don't come from a place of reason and justice, but insecurities. You overcompensate something tremendous.

Example above, I actually gave a support post for welder, yet you see it as an attack against you, yet justify your "go to hell" that you are defending him. Also, you stalked me in about 3-4 threads when I wouldn't respond.

It's obvious you are mentally unstable and I have serious doubts of your competence. Please refrain from stalking me in other threads. It's creepy.

I guess enlighten me, What are some movies I missed of his? I've seen Knights Tale, Patriot and 10 Things (along with the great, Dark Knight)... Nothing special there. I don't consider myself a huge movie buff who is going to go through an entire actor's catalog. Instead, I'll watch the bigger releases, so maybe he had a few indie roles I've missed. But I think it's crazy to even put him on the same level as PSH.

I'd say Walker is closer to ledger, than ledger is PSH..

Also, you guys aren't trying to deny that the dead get put on a pedestal they were never at, right? For as good as you may think HL was, we agree he's not as good as the media post-2008 made him out to be?

Also, you guys aren't trying to deny that the dead get put on a pedestal they were never at, right? For as good as you may think HL was, we agree he's not as good as the media post-2008 made him out to be?

Obviously it probably plays some factor but it's hard to say how much because we never got to see how Ledger would have been seen post Joker while alive as he blew everyone away with that performance.

I guess enlighten me, What are some movies I missed of his? I've seen Knights Tale, Patriot and 10 Things (along with the great, Dark Knight)... Nothing special there..

Taste is subjective but he showed what a great actor he is in films like

- I'm Not There
- Candy
- Lords of Dogtown (especially if you see the real guy he played)

And obviously he got an Oscar nom for Brokeback. I never saw The Four Feathers so I can't comment on that.

Remember he was only 27 and already had two Oscar noms.

Shh. You didn't call me out. Just commenting that it's scary that you are the face of justice in our system. Your judgements and opinions don't come from a place of reason and justice, but insecurities. You overcompensate something tremendous.

Example above, I actually gave a support post for welder, yet you see it as an attack against you, yet justify your "go to hell" that you are defending him. Also, you stalked me in about 3-4 threads when I wouldn't respond.

It's obvious you are mentally unstable and I have serious doubts of your competence. Please refrain from stalking me in other threads. It's creepy.
Wrong. You came out of the blue and inserted your smartass comment into a very serious conversation that did not include you. I responded in one other thread beside this. So not only are you an ass but a liar.
And you honestly have no damn idea what you are talking about. Again, your comment injecting yourself into a conversation that in no way included you shows what an ass you are. I have no idea what your problem is. I've never thought twice about anything you have posted u til your attack. As I stated, you acted like a dick and got called out on it.

Wrong. You came out of the blue and inserted your smartass comment into a very serious conversation that did not include you. I responded in one other thread beside this. So not only are you an ass but a liar.
And you honestly have no damn idea what you are talking about. Again, your comment injecting yourself into a conversation that in no way included you shows what an ass you are. I have no idea what your problem is. I've never thought twice about anything you have posted u til your attack. As I stated, you acted like a dick and got called out on it.
Ok dumb angry guy. Didn't read what you wrote, just quit stalking me in the other threads. K? Thanks.

LEK is terrible. Don't let him get to you

Reactions: -LEK- and 3 fan
Heath Ledger, Paul Walker, Phillip Seymour Hoffman....all tremendous losses in different ways. Think about it, who really has stepped into the void they left behind?

Ben Affleck's little brother Casey is a better actor than all three of those put together. Wish he'd get some better roles.

Well, he is better than all three of them currently.
ohw4nXj.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT