ADVERTISEMENT

*720p HD Replay* of Kentucky at Texas A&M (Plus Leach & Pratt Sync)

Oct 31, 2007
uk_basketball_live_kentucky_at_texas_a_m_720p_hd.jpg

FINAL UPDATE: Replays of both the Leach & Pratt radio sync and the commercial free TV broadcast of the Kentucky at Texas A&M game are ready to watch and/or download using the link below in 720p HD quality at 60 frames per second. Also, check out our POST GAME pages to watch the WKYT shows for this game.

Hi folks, a "quick" replay of the Kentucky at Texas A&M game is available to watch using the link below.

I plan on posting a replay without any commercial breaks tonight. After that I'll also be working on a Leach & Pratt radio sync version, but it won't be ready until either late tonight or tomorrow morning. I'll try to keep you guys updated.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE REPLAY

This post was edited on 1/11 10:19 AM by BillionthUKFan

Re: *720p HD Replay* of Kentucky at Texas A&M (Ready to Watch)

Bump. You can watch highlights of the game at THIS LINK.

I wouldn't be surprised if the "quick" replay ends up getting auto flagged/blocked due to a TV commercial once it has finished reprocessing on YouTube. If it does, I'll get a commercial free replay up ASAP. I just finished cutting out all the commercials and am resaving the file now and will then start encoding it to a manageable/uploadable size.

This post was edited on 1/10 4:36 PM by BillionthUKFan

Quick heads up. The commercial free replay just started uploading. It'll still be several hours until it is ready to go though. I'm currently working on the Leach & Pratt sync.
Originally posted by Bardstown:

thanks
You bet, I appreciate the thanks.

Alright, going to watch this again without a lot less upset facial emotions. Billionth once again on the wheels of steel.

Thanks again for posting the replay. Was on the road today and didn't get to watch the game live.

Is it possible to burn these games from your site to dvd?
Thanks,
Tim

Commercial free is up and running.

You guys are welcome. I appreciate the support.

A few updates. The commercial free replay is ready to go using the link in the original post. Also, thanks to BWO, we have the WKYT pre-game and post game coverage.

PRE-GAME LINK
POST GAME LINK

Lastly, the Leach & Pratt sync will start uploading in probably 30 minutes or so, which means it will be available by sometime in the middle of the night.

Originally posted by Elliott Tim:

Is it possible to burn these games from your site to dvd?
Thanks,
Tim
Yeah, just Google something along the lines of "How to download YouTube videos and burn them to DVD." There are a lot of guides out there.

Final bump of the night for me as I am off to bed.

The Leach & Pratt sync replay of the Kentucky at Texas A&M game just started uploading. It has been added to the link in the original post, but it'll be several hours before it is actually ready to go. Note that if you click play and it says the video is unavailable, it just means the video is still uploading/processing. Try again later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT