ADVERTISEMENT

6-10 hybrid forward from the Netherlands, Tristan Enaruna

What a worthless mix tape. OK, he can dunk, great. Now I am not saying he might be a superstar, but that tape showed nothing. In fact, in the tape if anything he looks a little stiff. Again, not saying he couldn't be a top recruit just commenting about the tape and what they decided to show about him.

No mix tape has any value. None. A collection of greatest hits against woeful competition photographed at the most flattering angle.

We need some bangers! Dream scenerio is that Huggy Bear retires after the season and Konate and Oscar transferto UK. A man can dream can't he..

You got some info on that? Huggins has been great for WVU, a school that has NO business being good at basketball. I can't see them forcing him out, and is he even nearing retirement?

If he knows who he is, I want him.

You can see the talent and potential. If he can reach that in a year and be a monster for us, great.

If it takes him four years but he can contribute in the meantime, great.

If he thinks somehow coming to Kentucky means he's better than he is, and he wants to transfer when more talented kids play ahead of him, no thanks.

He looks closer to Knox than Brooks does. I like his game. A good back up to McDaniels for sure whod have a chance as a break out as a freshman with that skill set but more than likely a multi year kid who blows up as a 2nd and maybe 3rd year player. Has that Knox/Willis feel about him as a long skinny 6'9/6'10ish perimeter guy.

Reactions: mattrudd
He looks closer to Knox than Brooks does. I like his game. A good back up to McDaniels for sure whod have a chance as a break out as a freshman with that skill set but more than likely a multi year kid who blows up as a 2nd and maybe 3rd year player. Has that Knox/Willis feel about him as a long skinny 6'9/6'10ish perimeter guy.

I agree. The question is whether or not he agrees. If nowheresville state offers him a starting spot and 30 shots, maybe that's what he wants. Or maybe he comes here and transfers. But I do love his potential and talent.

He's the kind of guy I think you fill out the roster with. If you take two a year and one hits and one transfers, that still builds a nice core over time.

Reactions: Catzman
Like him, but that highlight tape shows us very little. Saw 1 jumper (nice looking shot), and a bunch of dunks/layups vs 6’2 white kids.

Reminded me of a young poor man’s Cam Johnson. This kid for 2-3 years or Jaden McDaniels for one, which would you choose?

Reactions: Hoskins21
What a worthless mix tape. OK, he can dunk, great. Now I am not saying he might be a superstar, but that tape showed nothing. In fact, in the tape if anything he looks a little stiff. Again, not saying he couldn't be a top recruit just commenting about the tape and what they decided to show about him.

Yeah i get what you are saying man. If i was doing his mixtape, i would have a bunch of clips of him setting screens, blocking out, doing lay up drills. You know make it exciting. Shit, i would also probably show a few missed shots in his mixtape. Nobody ever misses in mixtapes. I would show that he can miss. Probably even have a clip of him getting dunked on, maybe getting beat off the dribble a few times.

What mixtape is not useless ?? If you try to use a mixtape to learn anything about the player, shame on you.

Reactions: DanHalen88
No idea if UK is still involved but I like his game and potential. Cal and staff could do wonders with this kid.

This one might be a little better.

Well he already has played in the Blue/White game so he is ours!

Kansas and Duke are after him.

Kinda doubt we come in last minute and scoop him up as our backup

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT