ADVERTISEMENT

4 star safety martels carter commits

jeffky

Sophomore
Sep 22, 2017
To Kentucky martels calls it home on3 reporting

Batman Dancing GIF

According to TOS, Carter is recruiting former HS teammate Duane Morris hard to UK. Morris, out of Murfreesboro, TN, is committed to USC but has recently set up visits to Miss St/SCAR so he's still looking around. Morris is 5'10", 180, dynamic playmaker as RB or slot. Hopefully UK can get a visit soon. Something to watch.

The last DB we got from Paducah was good. I hope Carter is better. (JD Harmon)

9 whole replies for a rivals top 100 kid in football? .
Damn guess this place does care alot more about basketball.
Well, tbf, we're unfortunately losing a lot of people who used to post on here. I'm sure if sluggercatfan was still with us, he'd be one of the first to comment.

I've been with family at the lake all day and just saw the commitment a couple of hours ago.

Reactions: JASUN74 and JC-3
Just talking in general the basketball posts even about someone not picking the cats are vibrant with discussion.
The last DB we got from Paducah was good. I hope Carter is better. (JD Harmon)

Well, tbf, we're unfortunately losing a lot of people who used to post on here. I'm sure if sluggercatfan was still with us, he'd be one of the first to comment.

I've been with family at the lake all day and just saw the commitment a couple of hours ago.

Reactions: TuckyFB
According to TOS, Carter is recruiting former HS teammate Duane Morris hard to UK. Morris, out of Murfreesboro, TN, is committed to USC but has recently set up visits to Miss St/SCAR so he's still looking around. Morris is 5'10", 180, dynamic playmaker as RB or slot. Hopefully UK can get a visit soon. Something to watch.
Yes, please.

According to Rivals, he's an APB, but I'd like to see him at slot for us.

We’re starting to pile up some serious talent in the secondary. Nichols & Dooley were huge gets from the last class & I’m high on Scott & Marshall, as well, assuming they end up as DBs. Crossing my fingers, hoping that Carter can convince Morris to come with him, too. His film is really impressive.

Last edited:
NIL plus the somewhat weak verbal dims enthusiasm to some extextent
I really believe martels is ours he is even trying to recruit another kid too Vince marrow has got a good history of keeping these early commitments in the fold plus the NIL money is getting better here though he may plan to visit auburn and Michigan in the end i believe he stays with what he calls home very good get for our defense

Reactions: catben
9 whole replies for a rivals top 100 kid in football? .
Damn guess this place does care alot more about basketball.
Plenty of traffic here shortly before and during the season. Can’t compare it to the bball board as most guys here aren’t going to sit in front of a computer eighteen hours.a day and hit refresh every couple of minutes. Not slamming Rafters but seems like it’s an older crowd around here during the off-season and most of us tend to not get totally wrapped up into what an 18 yo is doing every minute of his life.

Plenty of traffic here shortly before and during the season. Can’t compare it to the bball board as most guys here aren’t going to sit in front of a computer eighteen hours.a day and hit refresh every couple of minutes. Not slamming Rafters but seems like it’s an older crowd around here during the off-season and most of us tend to not get totally wrapped up into what an 18 yo is doing every minute of his life.
Also BB is active now, June will see things really heat up on the FB side.

Holiday weekend too

This. There was barely even any Twitter coverage because many are just off.

Our ability to reel in talent at safety remains incredible. Imo it's the position we recruit the best with linebacker coming in second. We had safeties transfer for PT that would've been stars on pre stoops UK teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT