ADVERTISEMENT

4 star DE Brian Robinson chooses KENTUCKY

Wow. A LOT of talent on the D side of the ball in this class. Feels like our D could be really good for several years if these guys continue to work and develop.

Another RB, an OT or 2 and this class will be solid, deep and fill a lot of holes in the future roster.

Well done, staff, well done.

Only higher ranked players we got since the rankings started was Antonio Hall, Micah Johnson, Kiyanta Goodwin, Justin Rogers, Landon Young and Barion Brown. He is the highest ranked at his position and third highest ranked defender we have gotten.

We have beaten Michigan for four recruits this year and Penn State for a couple. 247Sports 2022 rankings we was 14th. On this sight says this moves us 22nd at the present time. So four 4 star young edge defenders with Robinson, Smith, Wade and Fearby. Will TR grow into DE?

Scouting says he has good closing speed, get-off, bend and changes direction well. Ability to play with or without hand down.

Last edited:
I know not everyone pans out but how do you guys think the twins feel about this commitment? Don't they all play the same position? OLB?

Every time I see your name, I read Muschamp, as in Will Muschamp. And I ask myself "why tf is that loser posting on cats illustrated?" Then I learn to read and it isn't him.

So I need you to change your name so I don't get confused.
Borrowed from Mr Schwump, he of the ill-fitting toupee from "The Andy Griffith Show." Maybe I should've used Leonard Blush. :)

Back to Mr Robinson neighborhood

Welcome aboard man!

Great to have you

Now let’s go blow up some SEC offenses

If we could just get that true 5 star qb that we can never seem to lock down.
We all know the Kentucky kid qb under the stoops era thing doesn’t work. We’ve seen it a hundred times. They all just end up looking like barker. I wish we could just finally lock someone down that you know is gonna be a good qb that you don’t have to worry about going out and getting a transfer or relying on a sheron type talent

• Angry
Reactions: catben
I know not everyone pans out but how do you guys think the twins feel about this commitment? Don't they all play the same position? OLB?
I believe they are all real close. A pic of all of them together at the Florida game I believe was floating around. And different positions.

Reactions: secrules3
If we could just get that true 5 star qb that we can never seem to lock down.
We all know the Kentucky kid qb under the stoops era thing doesn’t work. We’ve seen it a hundred times. They all just end up looking like barker. I wish we could just finally lock someone down that you know is gonna be a good qb that you don’t have to worry about going out and getting a transfer or relying on a sheron type talent
A reminder that Barker's career was curtailed by a career ending back injury. Wasn't Barker's fault, wasn't Stoops fault....just bad luck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT