ADVERTISEMENT

3 takeaways from today

The problem is we’re losing prestige. Nothing else matters except getting back to CONSISTENCY in this program. Kansas is losing us in the wins lead. We’re losing our records against rivals in conference. We’re losing our dominance in conference. We’re in losing final four and titles records to the other blue bloods. We can’t continue on this pace and pretending we’re just looking at improvements and “all can be okay” we’ll see next week!!! isn’t going to cut it.

We are UK and we have a huge problem. You can’t be a blue blood without sustaining excellence and we’re losing that.

I’m sorry but these post are rather meaningless. We need to dominate instead of looking for positives from the position of a middling SEC program.
We'll see next week is all you can hope for in the middle of the season. Nobody is snapping fingers and making miracles happen in one game.
To hear you tell it we are the bottom of the barrel,so how are we gonna dominate anyone?!? Improvement every game is how you get better.
Might as well quit watching and keeping up with Memphis with the attitude you have....my bad, UK....

We'll see next week is all you can hope for in the middle of the season. Nobody is snapping fingers and making miracles happen in one game.
To hear you tell it we are the bottom of the barrel,so how are we gonna dominate anyone?!? Improvement every game is how you get better.
Might as well quit watching and keeping up with Memphis with the attitude you have....my bad, UK....

Kentucky needs to get its act together and stop losing prestige to everyone else. It’s not a problem I have, it’s a problem we have and this administration has.

I’d legit become a Murray fan before Tennessee or Memphis. And I put my sons on that. We’re either UK or were not. I’m not gonna sit here and accept less. If you do then you do.

• Love
Reactions: kywildcat41086
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT