ADVERTISEMENT

28 point favorite over Missouri

People seem to forget that we play really well in the big games. Right now Alabama is about as big of an sec game as we can get.

One area cals teams haven't been great in, is blowing out inferior competition. Which is why we have looked average in January.

Originally posted by fballcats76:

Bama will beat us out right next Saturday.
poexuissol6oekrr8ma1.gif

This post was edited on 1/13 2:32 AM by LetsHang#9

I gotta see which wildcat team shows up as it seems like the last two games they were on winter break.

I might be an optimist, but i think after the struggles last week that the cats are gonna pull it together and come out very strong in this game. Plus missourri really isnt that great

Just FYI ... the betting site "5 Dimes" had the line down to U.K. -23.5 as of 6:30 a.m., EST, this morning.

I don't think we win by more than 20. I don't care how much we win by. Just as long as we win. I just hope they show some signs of improvement. I am from Missouri, my wife is a Mizzou grad and a ton of my friends are. They are the one fan base that is very quiet when things are down. But as soon as they do something good, just one time. All of their fans come out of the wood work. If Mizzou plays UK close tonight. My phone will be blowing up. I can't handle that, so COME ON CATS!!!

i say Missouri is lucky to get to 35.
72-34. only reason it's not more is the Victory Cigar Platoon plays the last 8 minutes.

Riding a three game winner in Vegas with that line. They are just giving free money away. Bama will beat us out right next Saturday.
That you Damien?

Back in the day when I was a betting man (30 years ago), I never touched the Cats for a couple of reasons: the line always seemed inflated as Vegas knew that an emotional gambling base would bet them no matter what and two the Cats were always good enough to potentially cover the spread no matter what it was. Vegas never made a Cats game a lock. But then again, I never really found a lock and crapped away way too much money. LOL!!

I like the Cats by 20 over Missouri. Something like 74-54.
This post was edited on 1/13 9:43 AM by Festivus Miracle

So far looking like I should not have worried about it. Playing a hell of a game and looks like Missouri only HOPES they can lose by 28........

Originally posted by DCFseattle:

i say Missouri is lucky to get to 35.
72-34. only reason it's not more is the Victory Cigar Platoon plays the last 8 minutes.
Good call, all the people predicting that we would give up over 50 points to a horrible Mizz have no faith in our team.

Riding a three game winner in Vegas with that line. They are just giving free money away. Bama will beat us out right next Saturday.
Great call. Tell me, are you taking the points for the bama game? I need to know so I can bet the opposite of what you do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT