ADVERTISEMENT

22 Towel

Great stuff in here. Much better than seeing the towels for sale on eBay immediately after the game Saturday night.

Reactions: *CatinIL*
FYI....I bought a 22 towel and ticket stub on Ebay for $9.98 in case anybody can't get their hands on one. I saw one other for sale at the time.

I live in Columbia, SCAR and figured I was too late to find another on here. But it is kinda lame that these are being sold on Ebay! But I had to have one for my UK room

Who needs a towel i have an extra?

I will take one if you or anyone else has one available. He was the reason I became a Wildcat fan in the first place. Went to Carolina / UK game in Columbia and watched him warm up and play and that was the start of it for me. I can't get much UK stuff here in SC. I usually make a trip or 2 to Lexington every year. Coming up for thanksgiving this year with my family for a bball game and the Louisville game.

lyons
394 cooper drive
aiken, sc 29803

@jgraf_1

Just received the towel my man! Just wanted to thank you again for doing that. And awesome! I lived in your town and went to high school there!

I think it shows a lot of Class that so many posters on here are helping fans, who may not be able to attend games, get memorabilia. To me, it is a disgrace to see so-called fans, sell Jared's number on ebay. Are they that hard up for money. SHAME, SHAME,SHAME.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT