ADVERTISEMENT

2023 5* PF Omar Biliew Has Cut Kentucky From His List.

We eat first. But we decided we weren’t hungry.
Since NIL, we don’t cheat and make then find their own. Also we have a small segment of fans that are major dirt bags. Good players have options that don’t include being spoken to like crap by people outside the program.

Since NIL, we don’t cheat and make then find their own. Also we have a small segment of fans that are major dirt bags. Good players have options that don’t include being spoken to like crap by people outside the program.
this ain't their message board....if they don't like it, they can kick rocks

I honestly don't know why a lot of posters on here even bother to follow Kentucky Basketball at the moment if it makes them so miserable.

"We can't get any recruits."
Then if we do land a player it's

"Doesn't matter if we do get any players 'cause Cal can't coach."
"Some of our recruits have disappointed so I'm not going to get excited about this one."
or "He probably won't even play."

This isn't even a defense of Cal, but if you're convinced that nothing at all will go right while he's here, why not take a break and do something else with your free time until he's gone?

Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
Would love to have him, best motor in hs bb and i don't think thats even debatable.
May be a better college player than pro because i don't think he has a clear cut NBA position right now.
Has that Oscar/Tyler Hansbrough type motor.
Instant impact frosh due to college ready body and attacking style he plays.
if he has a motor like Oscar for real, then I want him....Oscar could basically only rebound before he got here and looks at him now....he would not have done that without a self driven motor....if this kid has it, give it to me....we need that Oscar Positivism

Reactions: RunninRichie
It’s a msg board so I can post whatever I want. As I’ve told you before, if you don’t like what I post don’t click on it!

There’s a lot of good info I post. Like Jai leaving to go to Duke, I got laughed off the board for that, but look where he’s at!

Call me whatever on a msg board. When you wanna get serious and meet face to face just let me know. I’ll meet you anywhere you want.
Sorry to disappoint you but I’m married and have no interest in “getting serious” or “meeting” a dude. I’m not that way.

In other news, man landed on the moon. Biliew hasn't been a major target for Kentucky for a while and I'm guessing it's more on Kentucky's end than his end.

Kentucky will find a better player at PF like Bradshaw.

Can we get through the current apocalypse first?

I just can’t wait to read how this is the greatest single calamity in the history of Kentucky and will start a chain of events that will start the mother of all wars and summon the next apocalypse.

Some of you are flat out idiots. I mean that in the most respectful way possible. Givony has explained this over and over. Calipari did not adapt, and few want to play in his antiquated style because it CAN HURT draft stocks.

Are you simpleton morons getting this inside of your retard brains? The recruiting trail is ripe with rumors that Calipari’s system will HURT them.

Screw this particular guy I have no Idea. But some of you are just stupid. Calipari is done recruiting the cream of the classes. He cannot coach and will not adapt. That’s it. Class is over. Learn something and quit buying lemons from the lemon dealer. You’re proving that you’re easily owned by continuing to pump this guy as he’s clearly over his head. Pay some f’n attention.
Being called a moron by you is like being called ugly by a possum.

Freedom of speech. Just like kneeling. We were told to like it or move on. The players should know this works both ways.

Oh and if these players have NBA aspirations, which we know they do or they would not come to UK, they better get used to "being spoken to like crap by people outside the program." There have been full blown brawls in the NBA involving players and fans.

Cal killing it at recruiting right now.
Billiew has been shooting down the rankings, and don't think UK was ever really sold on him. It's a really weak class and he is underweight as a college 4. Was never really high on him. That class is gonna suck tbh.

Being called a moron by you is like being called ugly by a possum.

I’ve heard your political nonsense. If I ever think like you I’ve requested my wife put me down quick and painless.

No 1 seeds since 2015. Only won the SEC regular season once since 2016. Only won the SECT once since 2016. Worst season in school history. Worst loss in school history. Only won 9 NCAA Tourney games since 2015. Losing record against the top 25 since 2015.

We aren't upset over a bad game or a bad season. Look at the big picture.
This..

How long you want to do this.
I would not like you if I knew you in real life. Years ago I put a silly mf***er named Gromcat on ignore. I am now placing you there because you are as stupid as he is.

I would not like you if I knew you in real life. Years ago I put a silly mf***er named Gromcat on ignore. I am now placing you there because you are as stupid as he is.

nUh uH!!! I would not like you in real life!!!!!!!!!

I think it’s time to stop pretending we’re gonna get everyone (or anyone) on our priority list

offer everyone in the top 100 and take the 3 that want to play for Cal
I agree almost completely with what you've written here, Drew ... except that I would have phrased it as "... and take the 3 that are willing to play for Calipari." That subset continues to dwindle precipitously !

Reactions: drew_ukfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT