ADVERTISEMENT

2020 national championship.

morgousky

All-American
Sep 5, 2009
How can it be take serious? It’s nothing more than scrimmages? Players will feel like they’re practicing.

Will the champion be considered legit?

Reactions: 21crobe0
It definitely is going to be weird. But if you can hear Cal and all his instructions and directions will be entertaining.

Reactions: ukgrad2004
How can it be take serious? It’s nothing more than scrimmages? Players will feel like they’re practicing.

Will the champion be considered legit?

Gotta get used to the scrimmage feel.
Maybe it will take the pressure off and our guys can excel

It's a complete joke and it should just be cancelled if there's no fans. How on earth does the media have this much power in this country? And people are just willing to be led around like dogs? We are headed for serious trouble and not because of some glorified sinus infection

I reject everything the msm says as a matter of course so if the theme is that this is becoming a pandemic I gotta believe it's beginning to blow over

Last edited:
Calipari will be heard. He will have to dial it back a little to keep from getting ejected. Can we ban about 4/5 of the refs?

Reactions: HagginHall1999
2020 National Champ
MGN_1280x720_00124C00-OPFBH4.jpg

I still think they will re-evaluate next week after first/2nd round games concerning the fans in stands.

Everything I have read by legitimate SME's suggest that America will know just how serious this is in the next week.

Different venues and it is two weeks from now. Look at how different it is in China and SK in terms of the illness in the past two weeks.

That also coincides with opening day...will be very interesting to see what shakes out.

Two Predictions..1. you'll hear plenty of profanity from the players and coaches. 2. fewer upsets as Cinderella underdogs won't have the neutral crowds rooting for them.

Reactions: struggler
Two Predictions..1. you'll hear plenty of profanity from the players and coaches. 2. fewer upsets as Cinderella underdogs won't have the neutral crowds rooting for them.
Yep, that was my exact thought as well. Should be a good thing for the heavy favorites. And, may end up being good for us since we don't seem to play as well at home.

Since we are not going to have fans why not change the venues. Why should you go half way across the nation to play a game anyway. Divide it into four regions, East, West, South and North and play it in high school gyms with teams assigned to the closest venue. No West teams in the East and no East teams in the West.

This would save a ton of money. Why rent a 20,000 seat arena with no fans.

Reactions: JesusCal80
Since we are not going to have fans why not change the venues. Why should you go half way across the nation to play a game anyway. Divide it into four regions, East, West, South and North and play it in high school gyms with teams assigned to the closest venue. No West teams in the East and no East teams in the West.

This would save a ton of money. Why rent a 20,000 seat arena with no fans.

Actually, this makes a lot of sense. Why do you need any arena's at all?

Actually, this makes a lot of sense. Why do you need any arena's at all?

It doesn't make sense because the courts are different sizes and marked differently. They could play in a college practice gym or small college arena though.

Yep just play in a few of the larger schools practice facilities. I mean they could play some of the teams at the Joe Craft Center as that place is nicer than alot of the teams home arenas.

the same person. that's pretty funny ^^

What's stupid about it. It's not a fully legitimate champion.

Wonder if the schools and towns are gonna ban watch parties too. If I can’t go to the games I damn sure want to watch them with other fans somewhere. I have literally never watched an entire NCAA tournament that UK was still playing in, at home. That will be depressing beyond belief.

Wonder if the schools and towns are gonna ban watch parties too. If I can’t go to the games I damn sure want to watch them with other fans somewhere. I have literally never watched an entire NCAA tournament that UK was still playing in, at home. That will be depressing beyond belief.
Well prayers sent. God forbid you have to watch the games at home like the rest of us commoners.

My prediction - they will not change venues. And, there will be fans at games after round one; maybe after first four. Just need to do the safe thing now and re-evaluate. This is just my guess.

If it’s all no fans, well then, that’ll suck ass completely.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT