ADVERTISEMENT

2014 CB Jalen Christian of Colerain

AndyPopCat

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2002
Bluegrass, USA
twitter.com
2014 CB Jalen Christian (5'10, 163, 4.52/40, 35″ vertical) is an aggressive, physical corner of Colerain High in Ohio. He registered 35 tackles and four interceptions last season and was selected as a 2nd-team all-conference player...

He recently attended a half of the Kentucky spring game. "It was an amazing atmosphere and they have great fans. I loved it there."

Colerain's junior corner also saw Louisville. "It was a good visit. I like the coaches and facilities. I also really like their scheme, everybody works together."

Christian plans to camp at Purdue, Louisville, Kentucky, and Wisconsin this summer.

He talked about what he feels his strengths on the football field are. "I tackle like a safety and I do my job. Receivers don't get behind me."

The number one factor for Christian when choosing a program will be academics. "The importance of getting a good education has always been first in my family. I need my it for when football is over," he said. "I have a 3.0 GPA and I want to major in sports management."...cont

http://www.varsitypreps.com/2014-cb-jalen-christian-colerain-high-ohio/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT