ADVERTISEMENT

2014 Baseball .....UK schedule,

CloverforkCat

Junior
Jun 3, 2013
Looked on all other SEC members sites, and discovered a little info regarding our upcoming schedule. We play host to Auburn in May, travel to UT in early May, we DO NOT play LSU this year, however we do go to Texas A&M.
Most teams do not have their 2014 schedule posted yet, but these 4 SEC teams do.

Just checked the SEC website, every SEC school except Missouri and UK have their Baseball schedules posted for 2014. Long story short, we do not play LSU, Arkansas, or Miss. State this season. We open SEC play @ Alabama, host USC in our home SEC opener, and finish the SEC regular season @ Georgia.

Nice work. Seems UK is always one of the last to announce their schedule. I assume it has something to do with being "northern-most", and trying to fill those early season home dates with the Buffalos and Central Michigans of the world.

^^^ Thanks, not having to play LSU, Miss. State, or Arky is always a good thing. Three powerful programs, of course the SEC is always rugged.
I am anxious to view the non-conference schedule, I am assuming we open the season somewhere in the state of South Carolina.

Well be interesting to see how the early season plays out. We have missed out on the part strain because of poor out of conference schedules in the past. Week we continue in that line or try to improve it? Not that I am too confident in this trend ability to even have a chance to make the post season.

^^^^ Agree, the schedule is typically somewhat weak early on, but maybe they will surprise us when it finally comes out.

Sorry that post was so bad. I wrote it on my smart phone and obviously things didn't come out as I had hoped. haha

Opening up with a very good Virginia team, UNC Wilmington also a tourney team in 2013. Looks like another pretty tough schedule for the most part. Will be playing before you know it !!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT