ADVERTISEMENT

11 mil should get er done

a lot of this board has already started discussing the new coach as Drew….you would think it had already been announced

Reactions: UKUGA and Jakerz
I hope it’s true and I hope that is the starting number. I want him to offer what it takes.
So they offered drew and Hurley at the same time? Barney made a half assed play for Hurley. If he was serious he would have sent a delegation. We end up with another Barney good ole boy hire. Sick of this clown

So they offered drew and Hurley at the same time? Barney made a half assed play for Hurley. If he was serious he would have sent a delegation. We end up with another Barney good ole boy hire. Sick of this clown
this board is grateful that you have the inside info you just posted

Everyone on here is in agreement that we are sick of this clown (you)
What do you mean everyone? Your 10 different personalities? Every one knows you’d carry Barney’s jock strap to his next stop. Go home for the day the athletics office is closed

We really don’t know what is happening behind closed doors honestly and Hurley just won a NC so he’s probably celebrating today. It’s gonna take a little bit to iron this stuff out.

Reactions: DrH. Lecter
We really don’t know what is happening behind closed doors honestly and Hurley just won a NC so he’s probably celebrating today. It’s gonna take a little bit to iron this stuff out.
The Baylor guys say drew was offered and that was 4 hrs ago. So we can deduct some things here

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT