ADVERTISEMENT

100 percent talking about stoops and Kentucky here

In a disappointing year... this was our worst performance and we still should have won the game. I don't think scar understands what's going to happen next with a competent offense. They are sooooo overrated it aint funny. Sure they'll pull of a couple wins that make people think they are "back?"... but they are a 7 and 5 team.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
In a disappointing year... this was our worst performance and we still should have won the game. I don't think scar understands what's going to happen next with a competent offense. They are sooooo overrated it aint funny. Sure they'll pull of a couple wins that make people think they are "back?"... but they are a 7 and 5 team.

They won 3 games last year they shouldn't have. UK who was missing their QB, UT who was missing their leader on defense because of a rumored altercation with Hooker and CU a fierce rivalry game where anything can happen. I can see them having a season they have to beat Clemson to get to a bowl.

But to his credit Beamer is upgrading their roster, don't think he is a good coach but is a good recruiter

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT