ADVERTISEMENT

100 percent talking about stoops and Kentucky here

I honestly think Stoops was not referring to Junior, last year.

When he loses 3 games he lucked out wins in with things like starting qb out, UT team fighting over NIL, CU firing coaches and having failed QBs leave. Theie fans are expecting 8-10 wins maybe more, based on Riddle being best QB in the conference. Ignoring both their lines are near the worst.

When he loses 3 games he lucked out wins in with things like starting qb out, UT team fighting over NIL, CU firing coaches and having failed QBs leave. Theie fans are expecting 8-10 wins maybe more, based on Riddle being best QB in the conference. Ignoring both their lines are near the worst.
They will go 7-5 again and act like they are back. The SEC east 2nd spot is up for grabs though. It’s clearly Georgia, a massive drop off then everybody else. Tennessee will be good offensively but with them the question is always defense, with Kentucky and south caorlina is taking that next step and proving you can contend

I kind f think his alligator mouth is over loading his Hummingbird arse... And it's going to get spanked from more than one school...
I can not stand idiots like him who brag and have nothing to brag about... Their fans are the same way....
Hope they lose every game including OOC... That would shut him up and make him be more humble...

GBB

Junior has won 3 out of the last 10 against Kentucky (and fortunate Levis was out).....gotta aim up I suppose.

And yeah, their top guy is a dumbass. Pretty good football coach it appears, but nonetheless a dumbass.

Junior has won 3 out of the last 10 against Kentucky (and fortunate Levis was out).....gotta aim up I suppose.

And yeah, their top guy is a dumbass. Pretty good football coach it appears, but nonetheless a dumbass.
2 of those wins we didn’t have a starting QB. Hell in one we didn’t have a QB. Had they used Bowden the whole game we probably would have won that one too.

They will go 7-5 again and act like they are back. The SEC east 2nd spot is up for grabs though. It’s clearly Georgia, a massive drop off then everybody else. Tennessee will be good offensively but with them the question is always defense, with Kentucky and south caorlina is taking that next step and proving you can contend

I don't see it clearly UGA and everyone else. On paper I think we have the best roster, but that doesn't always equal a win.

As for Carolina I think they are a 5-7 win team and will battle for 4th in the East.

Pathetic. Stoops comments from SEC media days last summer was self criticism of how he himself behaved as a young first time coach many years ago, that it was silly and unprofessional. That ShaneO howled like a hit dog thinking it was a shot his way says so, so much. And still clinging to this 'feud'.

I don't see it clearly UGA and everyone else. On paper I think we have the best roster, but that doesn't always equal a win.

As for Carolina I think they are a 5-7 win team and will battle for 4th in the East.
QB the only position that is in question for Georgia and I bet Kirby has a guy who is good enough. Scar I agree is anywhere between 5-7 8-4 range.

QB the only position that is in question for Georgia and I bet Kirby has a guy who is good enough. Scar I agree is anywhere between 5-7 8-4 range.

We return 14 starters from the NC game. Carter will be hard to replace defensively, All the backup got to do was mostly handoffs when he played, not run our offense.. I expect the loser of QB battle hits the portal.

Especially embarrassing considering they only time they beat us in recent memory is when we were down 4 qbs (if you count the one playing without a throwing arm that eventually had to get pulled) and down our first round pick at starting QB.

Pathetic

Reactions: Ky grandpa
We return 14 starters from the NC game. Carter will be hard to replace defensively, All the backup got to do was mostly handoffs when he played, not run our offense.. I expect the loser of QB battle hits the portal.
With you guys, it’s obvious you will let’s have talent, it’s just getting them reps and into the play of things. The only tough game I think you all have is at Tennessee , I could be wrong but I just expect you all to go 12-0 again and be dominant like usual. Kentucky I’m looking for 8-4, maybe 9-3 if things play out correctly

Reactions: TNTUK and The-Hack
It boggles the mind how a middle-aged man put in charge of an entire SEC football team carries himself like a frat boy in interviews. Maybe he never got hit enough on the field... Or too much.
He's the poster child for the social media influenced society we live in. Everything is posturing, imaging and manufacture hype. That usually means there isnt much reality behind it and that stuff burns out quickly even if its effective in the short run.

The reason more coaches especially mature ones dont try the same tactics is you have to sacrafice a lot of dignity to do it or just have total lack of awareness of how goofy and desperate you come off like. Same principal as to why more attorneys dont just join the ambulance chaser circus. There's a market for it for sure but you trade some dignity to want to do it.

The interviewers were goofy for the questions.

The way to handle such foolish questions is to turn it back on itself . . . .

“I don’t know who I could whip, and who could whip me, but I think I could out-run all 13 . . . we wouldn’t have to know who can whoop arse unless they catch me first . . . .”

Pathetic. Stoops comments from SEC media days last summer was self criticism of how he himself behaved as a young first time coach many years ago, that it was silly and unprofessional. That ShaneO howled like a hit dog thinking it was a shot his way says so, so much. And still clinging to this 'feud'.
Not sure I recall stoops wearing sunglasses

The interviewers were goofy for the questions.

The way to handle such foolish questions is to turn it back on itself . . . .

“I don’t know who I could whip, and who could whip me, but I think I could out-run all 13 . . . we wouldn’t have to know who can whoop arse unless they catch me first . . . .”
Yeah the fact he even works through some sort of an answer is damning

Stoops would be his eyes in. No way in hell he could hang with Stoops. I am guessing you would have to hit Stoops with a tire iron multiple times in the head to even think about phasing him. Beamer, sheesh.

He’s like the nerd who’s video game app sold for big money, and now that he is finally the top suit around the building SB puts on his shades and every day they play into his act b/c he’s the top dork.

Let him Dab - dougie & macerana his way to East Wyoming College of the Plow sciences.

When you need an image infusion don’t let a Murdaugh or Christley do the consultation or you get this kind of faux , Fonzie fake dork Steve Urkel trying to be Mike Madsen & it just don’t work.

It'll be interesting to see how far their offense drops. Hooker is gone and Milton was below average before Hooker took over, plus they lost their top receivers. The Vols have something to prove.

Last edited:
Yup. Hooker had 70% completion over two seasons. That's unheard of. Milton had 52% and 64%. That difference cannot be overstated.
Now with Tennessee offense it can make slot average QBs look good. I bet at some point that freshman they gave a bunch of NIL money to ends up playing QB

Now with Tennessee offense it can make slot average QBs look good. I bet at some point that freshman they gave a bunch of NIL money to ends up playing QB
Agree it is a QB system and you may be right about the frosh playing. I would say that is a bad sign for them, though if a true freshman takes the job from a SSr who has been in the system for three years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT