ADVERTISEMENT

10 easiest CF schedules 2023

Come on you guys. You can find any article you want for your adgenda out there. Not just find, you will be targeted with anything negative on UL simply because you are on Catsillustrated. There will be 10 articles posted on UL board before the season that they have the 5th hardest schedule in the nation. Just like last year my Cardinal friends send me article after article about their strength of schedule. My advice. Don’t believe ANYTHING you read. It’s all propaganda.

Come on you guys. You can find any article you want for your adgenda out there. Not just find, you will be targeted with anything negative on UL simply because you are on Catsillustrated. There will be 10 articles posted on UL board before the season that they have the 5th hardest schedule in the nation. Just like last year my Cardinal friends send me article after article about their strength of schedule. My advice. Don’t believe ANYTHING you read. It’s all propaganda.
Like from Esquire and the Sheriff 2 of the dumbest U6 7's morons out there.

Reactions: Girthang
Except we play Georgia, Alabama, and Tennessee - all of whom were top 6 in the final AP poll last year. That's fact not propaganda.

Except we play Georgia, Alabama, and Tennessee - all of whom were top 6 in the final AP poll last year. That's fact not propaganda.
They will use different metrics. One article my Cardinal boys sent me was about we had the worst out of conference schedule in all of power 5. If you read it close tho it was based on last years wins and losses. Then they factored in everyone who left from those teams to determine they would be bad. Didn’t consider any new additions lol. Anyone can find a metric to project something. My Card friends ate that article up. Had it sent to me by 3 people. They also sent an article that said their strength of schedule was harder than ours. That metric was they played more ACC ranked teams. Like a 9-2 Wake Forest is equal to a 9-2 Bama. You don’t see these articles because you are not targeted with anti-UK articles. You are targeted with anti-UL

Last edited:

Made the comment on RR to believe only half of what you see and none of what you read.

All I hear is how soft UGA's schedule, .

People writing articles on how soft an SEC schedule is is propping up their own conference. Results speak louder than they do. If your schedule is weak, declare yourself to be the Michigan, OSU, Notre Dame, etc, of the South. And then beat the stuffing out of 'em

It's the dead period, what do you expect...?

Not THE dead period of football recruiting, sorry. It's the dead period of college football journalism. No one knows sht about next year. They're making it up to get clicks. Last year means nothing now for all but probably 5 teams, and they're not necessarily the ones you think.

The schedule will reveal how hard it is AFTER the season is OVER. NOT BEFORE.

LAST season for example-
1) We played THE national champion. Only 14 other teams did that. We played them closer (on the scoreboard) than most any of those other 14 teams.
2) We played 7 other SEC teams and another P5 team.
3) Beat #12 Florida on the ROAD.
4) Blew an SEC ROAD game we should've won against Ole Miss, and gave away another vs USC
5) Played the #1 and #3 teams in the nation. Got smoked by the #3 on the ROAD.
6) Won a road game at Mizzou and lost a home game to Vandy.

How many teams played an SEC SCHEDULE? 13.
How many teams played the #1 and #3 team last year.
Is it our fault that the only other P5 team, "the team that was back," wasn't and we doubled up their score again?

The schedule was tougher than the preseason bllsht artists thought. Big surprise. It always is until UK wins 10 or more games, and then 'everyone else had a down year.' We should all know the drill by now.

Fk the media

Reactions: Finna_Go_HAM
THIS NEXT year (2023) looks like a gold digger with a law firm in her pocket and a jealous ex boyfriend that's a cop...

The only thing I took from that list is that I need to look really hard at putting some money on Iowa to play in the Big 10 championship game.

UGa's opponents were 80-70 last year.

I don't know if that's good or bad. UGA had 10 P5 games scheduled, conference forces the cancelation of the OU game because it could complicate future conference scheduling last year when it become clear they were coming in 24. A year out not many options for a replacement. So Tennessee Martin it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT