ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL MISSISSIPPI STATE VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD••

Ugo and Bradshaw out there together is criminal.
Cal getting both out there:

tumblr_mdghxtJeT41qb8pdro1_400.gif

Good thing for FTs. +14 from the FT line. Otherwise this is a very close game

You would think we were down 16 by this thread.
Because the observations are about things that will result in losses in big games and you know it. UK will be in a fight in the SECT and NCAAT and we will see zero box out attempts, too many second chance putbacks as a result, wide open threes for days, Edwards being a bust but starting both halves, Bradshaw jacking threes, and so on …. If I’m wrong, mark this post.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Hey @BBUK
I got to hang out with Cindy’s sister on Saturday
She’s such a sweetheart. Had a few drinks and lots of laughs talking about Cindy
She did bring up what this board did for them..and she’s the one you spoke to; she said to thank you again.

• Love
Reactions: MbergCat and BBUK
I think some are overreacting

We are up 18 on a good team.

Is it perfect? No but I think we are improving
I think the 2nd half left a bad taste in our mouth. We played one really good half and one bad one. A win is a win but that 2nd half was deflating after the way we played in the first half.

Because the observations are about things that will result in losses in big games and you know it. UK will be in a fight in the SECT and NCAAT and we will see zero box out attempts, too many second chance putbacks as a result, wide open threes for days, Edwards being a bust but starting both halves, Bradshaw jacking threes, and so on …. If I’m wrong, mark this post.
I get it but some of the stuff is dumb. Omg Cal, omg a dude shot a 3, it’s every freaking little thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT