ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS VANDERBILT GAME THREAD••

I am too. But this is like having pizza on Friday night after a shit week at work. Problems are there but for a couple hours you just say “Eff it” and unwind.
It’s not the basketball, it’s the 4-5 jerkoffs on here who will puff their chest tonight and take the passive agressive shots they always take, but will disappear when what everybody is concerned about happens again

If you let this game convince you that this team has turned the corner, you need to replay the game to take note of the number of uncontested missed shots by Vandy. If we were playing a good team, I seriously doubt if we would be scoring so easily.

Obviously this team has major defensive issues

But we are winning this game by 31 when the line was what 10.

It's a good start.

If you let this game convince you that this team has turned the corner, you need to replay the game to take note of the number of uncontested missed shots by Vandy. If we were playing a good team, I seriously doubt if we would be scoring so easily.
Such a tool man, my gosh your miserable

I realize it's Vandy and everything isn't fixed all of a sudden. But I have no real complaints tonight. D needs to get better but pace of play and so many changes of possession means your gonna give up more. Happy for Edwards and Burks!

Obviously this team has major defensive issues

But we are winning this game by 31 when the line was what 10.

It's a good start.
With all due respect, I don't give a crap about the line. The line at 10 was throwing shade at Kentucky.

Brad must be in charge of Vandy’s defense😂😂😂
x8Y89QO.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT