ADVERTISEMENT

“KENTUCKY @ TENNESSEE “ OFFICIAL THREAD

Well the good news, is that this is bad news for Alabama this weekend lol.

And had we won tonight with this sloppy play, we were going to HAVE to drop one soon. This felt like we've been coasting for a little while.

Oscar has struggled vs Length all year. And without Ty Ty to cancel out Chandler they have the better guards. Just gotta chalk this one up

That’s what I just said in another post and someone thought I was out of my mind, because it's just one game.
Our offense has sucked since the KU win.
The Florida game propped it up a bit, but it hasn't been sharp.

We get such low value out of almost 40% of our shots.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Ty is that important to this team, but make no mistake they are allowed to hold and hook every play.

Use your eyes. It’s not just about the loss. It’s HOW we lost. We look horrible.
I’m using my eyes AND my brain. Even good teams have bad performances on the road I seem to remember a certain championship team that absolutely shit the bed in a early afternoon game on the road Indiana, and yes they looked this bad. Did they suck? Were u concerned after that nasty ass game? I remember a team that won 38 straight games but was down at halftime to Columbia, and barely scraped by to beat them. THAT was a ugly game, were u concerned then? The point is u need to put everything in perspective. One game is not a trend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT