ADVERTISEMENT

“Calipari is a human pile of vomit” (video breakdown of Cal’s lack of defensive coaching/prep vs. Oakland)

Last night was one of the worst defensive efforts I have ever seen from a college level team. It was a defensive failure on just about every level. Our fundamentals were abysmal the entire season though, but our "built for March" team saved their worst for when it mattered most.

This team cheated so much on defense all year, like playing pickup.

Watching that video Wagner should transfer to a d2 school.
I knew the guards cheating would come back to haunt us this season. It did when we were down one late and dilly tried swiping at their big in the post and gave up a dagger corner 3. We saw that play a thousand times with the same result all season long.

aTm killed us ar the rim and Oakland killed us at the perimeter.

It’s really the same recipe that Wisconsin laid out almost 10 years ago. They set high ball screens and our team couldn’t guard it, Oakland set side screens and we couldn’t guard it.

Plz leave cal. I don’t want a calipari team going into the champions classic. Need new blood. It can’t get worse than this, not winning the league, the conference tournament and not even getting out of the second round.

I want Cal gone as much or more than anyone, but that title is pathetic and juvenile and keeps me from bothering to watch because I won't respect anything it says.

I get your mad "like we all our" and I have no problem wanting Cal gone but to call him a human pile of vomit? Come on man

We will continue to lose because Cal isn’t an X&O coach. UK fans are leaving in droves and I don’t blame anyone for taking a sabbatical until Cal is done here.

Thanks for the breakdown OP.

The guy in the video screams like Cal. I couldn’t watch all of that.

But that internet nerd could’ve coached our team to victory last night.

Reactions: bIhawk
He actually makes good points about how poorly coached our defense was last night. He could probably get more traction without the over the top abrasive presentation though.

Reactions: thebluestripes
We lost because the offense went tits up. Don't be dazzled by the number of 3s that guy got. After all, Reeves scored 27.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT