ADVERTISEMENT

Writer rips the NCAA and Kansas a new one.

Sorry that makes no sense. This wasn’t “murder”. It’s more akin to me texting a co-worker that I’m going to steal another’s purse but I never do. The guy who did would be charged with theft not me.
🤡

What you don't understand is that Nike is in bed with the NCAA. Why would the NCAA accept Dukes version of we self-investigated and we are good. Anyone else that is not a Nike school gets hit with violations like Kansas. Wake up and smell the coffee because NIL is going to even the playing field.

What you don't understand is that Nike is in bed with the NCAA. Why would the NCAA accept Dukes version of we self-investigated and we are good. Anyone else that is not a Nike school gets hit with violations like Kansas. Wake up and smell the coffee because NIL is going to even the playing field.
Miami got off scot free and other Adidas schools like Louisville, Memphis, NC State got off with little punishment. Meanwhile, Nike school Oklahoma State, received a postseason ban. But you expect us to believe only Adidas schools are punished?

Are you actually trying to say that they didn't do anything wrong?

Where in hell did you come up with that logic, which school are you a fan of?
He has always said the poor Jailhawks are victims in every case that is brought up against that cheating ass university. In his logic i guess all the Jailhawks players who assaulted women were victims as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT