ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Hotels That You've Ever Stayed In

catalina-motel-1.jpg
Lexington ky

Ever had a hotel room that you were mindful of your sperm squirtage?
No, but based on what I saw on the wall, apparently someone had a room and wasn't mindful of his squirtage. Called the manager up...she gave me a different room immediately. 4-star hotel

I'll just tell you, our church works with the homeless, a lot of times when the get a job they go love in hotels for a while. Also a lot of families will live in hotels when they get evicted. I have seen families of 7 live in one room for 5 months. That's the kind of place these nasty cut rate hotels are. I would just as soon sleep in my car as stay at one of those places.

It's actually a pretty nice old hotel, but I stayed in one of the "houses" of the Red Lion Inn in Stockbridge, MA while working in the area a few years ago. You had the main hotel, and then they had several old "houses" that were converted to have 4 rooms each. The room was really nice, but the walls and floors had zero sound proofing. The guy staying in the room above me must have had prostate issues because he would get up to take a leak 3-4 times a night and when he flushed, the damn commode sounded like it was going to come crashing down on me. I probably didn't get 3 hours of sleep every night I was there.

Mammy Yokum's Motel in Franklin, WV. (not to be confused with Yokums Motel in Lextown)

Stayed there when I was a kid. The Franklin area is cool…white water rafting, Seneca Rocks, Spruce Knob, great hiking, great fishing, etc…But Mammy Yocum's was a dump. In addition to being a dump and having tiny rooms…they had one small B&W TV that barely got 1 sometimes 2 fuzzy channels…which was stacked on top of a bigger TV that didn't work…which was in turn stacked on top of a giant TV that didn't work. And you had to turn sideways to get between the giant TV and the bed to walk to the tiny bathroom.

We were supposed to stay there all week but only stayed there two nights. Which was two too many. It was torn down about 3 years later. Which was about 15 years too late.

Reactions: Mashburned
Several dozen in Mexico. They have a way with motels. The awfulness is really unmatched. Something about the combination of heat, roaches, flying biting insects, puke, and 50 year old furniture that just all combine for a unique ambiance that no other country can match.

Well he's already admitted motive and opportunity in another thread so just read the newspaper for the next few days. I'm sure he'll show up.

Saw someone posted the Continental Inn. Back in the 80s that place was flat out pimp. I remember when they hosted the Middleweight Boxing Championship fight in the parking lot and it was live on NBC. Then in the early 90s it went all to heck and became the place to get whatever drugs you wanted and filled with hookers that lived in several of the rooms

Young and dumb. Flew to Puerto Rico, didn't make any hotel plans. Figured I'd get one when I got there. So I get there and get a cab, guy takes me to multiple named hotels and no luck. They were all sold out. He took me to a place by the Sizzler. It had a full kitchen and like 3 rooms for $25.00 a night.

Dirty, dirty, dirty. Hookers and drug dealers outside.

Reactions: CatGotMyTongue
Stayed in myrtle beach several years back at scum bag little place called the Landmark . Just nasty! Pretty sure someone had shot their wad on the wall next to the bed and there looked to be dried up barf next to the kitchen stove. People banging on the door at all hours of the night! Absolutely ridiculous! I learned a great lesson.......saving a few bucks is sometimes NOT worth it!!!
No skanky hookers that I could see though.

Young and dumb. Flew to Puerto Rico, didn't make any hotel plans. Figured I'd get one when I got there. So I get there and get a cab, guy takes me to multiple named hotels and no luck. They were all sold out. He took me to a place by the Sizzler. It had a full kitchen and like 3 rooms for $25.00 a night.

Dirty, dirty, dirty. Hookers and drug dealers outside.

Oh my
[roll]
So how long did you stay?

Oh my
[roll]
So how long did you stay?

Stayed for 3 nights. Had to have my room changed once because the water didn't work. Too young and dumb to realize the potential trouble I could have found myself in.

Did meet 3 chick's staying at the Radisson from South Carolina. Didn't turn out all bad.

Driving home to Texas from a vacation in Florida, we stopped at a Shoney's Hotel in BFE Louisiana... crickets everywhere. Didn't see any in the room at first but sometime during the night the room got swarmed with them. We ended up sleeping in our van, we mentioned it during checkout but they pretty much blew us off.

Was on a family trip to Daytona when I was a kid and while Dad was checking in, they gave a room key to mom because, like most women, she had to piss. She goes to the room given us and some dude was in there giving his girl the high hard one. I remember mom being a cool customer about it and just told the desk that the room was already occupied. Think we saw that couple a time or two during our stay there.

Reactions: kritikalcat
CatGotMyTongue - no pics of the Congress (Lots of Congress at the Congress) or the Bryan Station? And I saw a reference to Yokum's but no photos :/

LMV at the Continental... well, if you mean PIV. So not counting a BJ I got from a girl in my car. Anyway, the C*ntinental (that's not an O) as my Dad used to call it, lots of memories. Oh yeah, the boxing matches too

Over Labor Day weekend my wife and I went down to visit my mom in Florida. Flew into Clearwater and stayed over at a place near the airport to avoid driving at night due to the hurricane. Can't remember the name now, but the first room they gave us my wife woke up complaining that she was itching... covered in welts. Room was infested with bedbugs :( I'm not sensitive to them apparently, or they don't like how my blood tastes, so I only got 1 or 2 bites. The manager moved us to a different room and refunded half the charge. We asked for full comp but he wouldn't.

Then we thoroughly searched the new room (should've done the first one, now always search), put all our unopened stuff in the bath and laundered and dried everything that had been on our out on high heat. Luckily didn't take any bugs home with us.

I'm not sensitive to them apparently, or they don't like how my blood tastes, so I only got 1 or 2 bites. The manager moved us to a different room and refunded half the charge. We asked for full comp but he wouldn't.

Wow. I've been working in hotels for years. Bed bugs are an instant comp! Unless we can demonstrate a guest brought them in. Which has happened once.

Reactions: kritikalcat
Drury Inn in Paducah, KY. Got bedbugs there twice while down there for work. Had to throw away my luggage..... awful.

That's odd because I stayed there just this past weekend with no issues. I normally stay at the Holiday Inn Express across the road but thought I would try someplace different this time. Looks like I will be going back to Holiday Inn. Thanks for the heads up!

That's odd because I stayed there just this past weekend with no issues. I normally stay at the Holiday Inn Express across the road but thought I would try someplace different this time. Looks like I will be going back to Holiday Inn. Thanks for the heads up!

I actually recommend the 1857 Hotel downtown. Not sure if you are down there for government business, but they do take the government rate. I actually liked the Drury prior to the bedbug experience.

I actually recommend the 1857 Hotel downtown. Not sure if you are down there for government business, but they do take the government rate. I actually liked the Drury prior to the bedbug experience.
I just took a look at the 1857 online. Looks interesting. Thanks for the recommendation!

The Bellagio in Las Vegas

Walls were paper thin. Two people in the room next to us got into a fight in the middle of the night and security came to take them away. We went into the lounge and sat down at a table waited 45 minutes for someone to wait on us, gave up and left. Wife and I played the slots and no one ever came around to offer as much as a complimentary glass of water. The buffet was $40 per person and average at best.
The entire place has an air of arrogance and snottiness about it that I found distasteful.
Five Star rating? man is that a laugh - don't let the fountains fool you - this place sucks.

sWkQ5xczEqI-bGwSaajgsnH2NfQosssQqLiO9gghbuSRzYkQnr3t5JrlQkt-r4N_YSwc1t_733Ez4AZeohCFsC23_Tx4ze-e62tn2hC0p54N16ODrVyaLfQ3x83TftVX_AaRUW3OARHnxhezyQHj78Y3byeCRA=w288-h160

Last edited:
Found this small, nice looking place near SF during a vacation several years back, that when we got to the room, bed wasn't made, soiled towels and shit. Began to wonder if it was one of those "Rent a Room for an Hour" kind of place. We got our money back and found something else further down the road.

Willy, I applaud your efforts as a social worker. I know that you help the homeless, handicapped, drug addicts, and those who are down on their luck. It's nice to see that they decided repay the favor by hiring you, since you would easily qualify for all of the above. I applaud your agency for giving you a second chance in life lol

Willy, I applaud your efforts as a social worker. I know that you help the homeless, handicapped, drug addicts, and those who are down on their luck. It's nice to see that they decided repay the favor by hiring you, since you would easily qualify for all of the above. I applaud your agency for giving you a second chance in life lol

Dude, I'm the best. You ever needed help after a life emergency and crack cocaine was right there in your hand? That's me bro. I'm the crack cocaine social worker

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Dude, I'm the best. You ever needed help after a life emergency and crack cocaine was right there in your hand? That's me bro. I'm the crack cocaine social worker
There needs to be more like you. Take that crack away from its owner and use it for your own consumption lol

There needs to be more like you. Take that crack away from its owner and use it for your own consumption lol

Now you are figuring it out.

WallBoogie. You're growing on me buddy. For this thread. I'll be honest I wish I could drug you, kidnap you and leave you tied up in a bed bug infested hotel. Seriously. No offense man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wall2Boogie

WallBoogie. You're growing on me buddy. For this thread. I'll be honest I wish I could drug you, kidnap you and leave you tied up in a bed bug infested hotel. Seriously. No offense man.
Lol my posting skills maybe shitty to some my man but if you like em I'll keep bringing the pain lol

Reactions: Willy4UK
Lol my posting skills maybe shitty to some my man but if you like em I'll keep bringing the pain lol

I'm sure that would be the same hotel you had an orgy with a midget and a few Mexican whores

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT