ADVERTISEMENT

Johnnie’s taking the Arky job Tang turned down?

Myth Buster51

Freshman
Apr 19, 2011
Hinterland
That’s so priceless…
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Tang chose to stay in Manhattan, KS rather than pursue the Arkansas job. Have you ever been to Manhattan, KS?

Chris Beard said no thanks, I’d rather be Stuck in Starkville

Arkansas fired Mike Anderson in 2019, brought in Musselman, and Muss split town for a “better fit” at USC.

But Texas A&M has to be thrilled Calipari stayed in the SEC so that they have a punching bag good for at least two wins a season…

Last edited:
Reactions: MissingWCC
Cal is laughing his ass all the eay to the bank. 33 million to buy out his current UK contract...okay Mitch you are now telling me NO not buying me out WTF oh well screw you and all those jackos. I'm going to Hog Land baby! This new 5 year deal is sweet. It will add another 10-20 million dollars to my already fat account.

This is all about getting paid and improving the cushion his big behind is already sitting on.

When I was a kid I saved up some milk money to buy a copy of the Courier-Journal that included a 'poster' of the UK basketball team. Walking home from the corner newspaper stand, I thought I had reached the top of the world.

Reading the news that Calipari is in the process of finalizing a deal to leave Lexington has me feeling that same way today. 😜

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT