ADVERTISEMENT

Women’s championship game

Lol Bree Hall literally hand 2 inches from Caitlin's face. She should just lunge her face into it free fouls.

Gotta let Caitlin shoot like every other possession until she cools off at least no? They keep losing lead when they go 3-4 possessions in a row without her.

Haven't watched a ton of her games but my main knock on Clark would be how often she is careless for no reason. You gotta protect the ball there and not just expect the defender to let you advace the ball.

Reactions: CROCAT
First time watching. CC is an amazing shooter and womens basketball player. Any talk of her being able to play with men however is silly. She couldn’t play against average high school male athletes from what I have seen. Knock down open jumpers, sure, but that’s where her ability against the male counterpart ends.

First time watching. CC is an amazing shooter and womens basketball player. Any talk of her being able to play with men however is silly. She couldn’t play against average high school male athletes from what I have seen. Knock down open jumpers, sure, but that’s where her ability against the male counterpart ends.
She drained that three over Cardoso though...

She struggled in the first half against UConn Friday night too and went beast mode in the 2nd half to pull them over the finish line in that game.
She better today. Gotta stop going inside. Had excellent 1st qtr. If Iowa can't get her easier shots l think it'll be a long 2nd half. They won't be in the game unless she gets 40+.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Didn't take long. Game over. This will be 15-20 blowout. Glad to see Coach Brooks getting some size.

Haven't watched a ton of her games but my main knock on Clark would be how often she is careless for no reason. You gotta protect the ball there and not just expect the defender to let you advace the ball.
She has some reed in her game…or vice versa

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT