ADVERTISEMENT

With Livingston and Reeves mum at 2 pm est

They would have cleared the stage for him but they didn’t. He’s gone but they want to end with the good news so at least one of the two announces they are staying tonight.

Reactions: NociHTTP
No way a group announcement.

Each player will announce individually as they should.
It’s their time to soak in all the excitement from fans on a return.
Or their individual time to say thank you to the university, administration, fans and the people who supported them.

Stay or go, I'm tired of the announcements about upcoming announcements. Whether they stay or go, anybody watching or not has no bearing on things. I'm tired of Cal holding the program hostage.
Me too! What are some examples of this so I can point them out to others?

This isn't true at all.

Not saying they are coming back, but their workout schedules have zero to do with their ultimate decision.

Shows none of them want to come back and will find any reason to justify it, just IMO.

Just sick of this garbage. Other programs got better players to announce a return weeks ago.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Your good at being a smartass to others. Maybe you should go back into mute mode since you don’t bring anything to the conversation.
I am asking people to expound on their point so I have a better understanding. I see a lot of the same stuff without a lot of information

Oh shoot, wasn't aware that you were in charge of what was funny. My bad. Great comeback my dude!
No problem, at least you know now. (Thank God it isn’t you, your so busy in all the post putting fans down like you are some conceded POS).

No problem, at least you know now. (Thank God it isn’t you, your so busy in all the post putting fans down like you are some conceded POS).
If I correct spelling, is that funny? I don't know cause I don't have a sense of humor....

I’m about sick of just seeing announcements about them working out for different nba teams on the same day they are supposed to make a decision. If they were projected to be drafted it would be different.

If I correct spelling, is that funny? I don't know cause I don't have a sense of humor....
No, not really. Hell half the forum is filled with grammatical mistakes but you have been here since 2006 so I’m sure you know grammar police isn’t a highly sought after position around these parts.

You have a good day your not worth anymore of my time. Keep working on that whole putting others down. Eventually you might get someone to be upset.

I in no way think that will happen.

But if there was ever a time for Cal to push these guys back somehow, and really give the program (and his image) a positive boost. Now would be it.

No, not really. Hell half the forum is filled with grammatical mistakes but you have been here since 2006 so I’m sure you know grammar police isn’t a highly sought after position around these parts.

You have a good day your not worth anymore of my time. Keep working on that whole putting others down. Eventually you might get someone to be upset.
Putting others down??? In just this thread, you said I had no sense of humor, called me a POS, a smarta**, and too dense.

And you say I'm putting others down???? Please do list those times.... The hypocrisy is unreal.

Notice of what? They are gonna try super hard this time to make it to round of 32?
Ummmm you realize we have an historic recruiting class coming in right?
We will be damn good regardless.
But you bring back these three and we become the favs to cut the nets down.

Shows none of them want to come back and will find any reason to justify it, just IMO.

Just sick of this garbage. Other programs got better players to announce a return weeks ago.
If they want to thank the fans, they can send out another canned one from one of the assistants. If they were really thankful for the program they wouldn't have one foot out the door the minute they walk in. Their tourney track record would likely be better.

With a huge handicap at the helm. Bring a favorite at UK, currently, is nowhere near the same thing as it used to be.

Not all 5 stars are created equal. You can’t honestly say historic until after the season. I personally hope your right but we hear the same thing every year only to have embarrassing losses or early exits. Every year it’s the same trash, oh we have XXX 5 star recruits and still get embarrassed. So you can save your bandwagon hype until they play some games. And no, even with those 3 I doubt we are the favorites, too 5 most likely but favorites no I doubt it.

Putting others down??? In just this thread, you said I had no sense of humor, called me a POS, a smarta**, and too dense.

And you say I'm putting others down???? Please do list those times.... The hypocrisy is unreal.
Your one dude, I called you out. It’s easy to click on your name and see all of your post, I’m not proving anything to you, I dont have to.

Your one dude, I called you out. It’s easy to click on your name and see all of your post, I’m not proving anything to you, I dont have to.
Do you feel like you may have recently put anyone down when complaining about putting people down???

So let me get this straight, your feelings are hurt I said you lack a sense of humor. And you said you don’t understand people’s post and require more info. I said “maybe” your not smart enough or to dense” if you can’t comprehend peoples post like the rest of us. If you take that as definitive that’s your issue not mine. Don’t be so dramatic. If you gonna cry someone said you don’t have a sense of humor then maybe forums aren’t your thing. And dont say I called you names that I didn’t, you just come off as a drama queen.

You have yourself a good day. Sorry I hurt your feelings so easily, I hope you get over it. Off to ignore you go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT