ADVERTISEMENT

Will Z play tonight?

I doubt it. We refuse to blow out teams so I don't see it.

Cal only plays him if he's good enough to come in and do well. If cal views him as the 10th man I doubt he plays.

• Haha
Reactions: DuctTapeBandit
A story on CBS Sports says he’s debuting tonight!

Besides, what’s the point of being eligible if Cal isn’t going to play him? He’s never going to get minutes if the coach doesn’t give him minutes!

He will come in with Shep and Dilly after the first TV timeout. Maybe even alongside Ugo🤯

I think he'll get a couple minutes. Just to dip his toes in the water a bit. I'd expect it to be earlier than later. Putting him in if the game is in hand doesn't really help him much.

I'm going to pass out the first time Z gets a block then splashes a 3 from 25 feet

IMO, I think you bring him in for a 3-minute run when Shepherd subs in and play him with UK's most efficient passers (Shepherd, Dilly, Mitchell), then listen to the energy in Rupp and see how it goes.

It's really a no brainer to me, especially if Rupp Arena needs a spark of energy early in the game if it's the usual ho-hum type of start......

A story on CBS Sports says he’s debuting tonight!

Besides, what’s the point of being eligible if Cal isn’t going to play him? He’s never going to get minutes if the coach doesn’t give him minutes!

He will come in with Shep and Dilly after the first TV timeout. Maybe even alongside Ugo🤯
This I believe also.

I didn't even think it was a question. Didn't Cal say just the other day that he'd play him immediately? Of course, I can almost never understand anything he says, either.

Reactions: GoBigBlue30
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT