ADVERTISEMENT

Why isn't Big Z starting?

It is a troll post. I am trolling people that get on here look for whatever negativity they can and blame Cal. GO CATS. Thanks for calling me a name
You’re welcome, I think trolling is just as against the forum rules as name calling.

Douchebag.

Reactions: Ugoff and NociHTTP
I didn't call anybody out by name. I was just joking around, but you are one of the negative Nancy's I speak of, which is why you are super defensive. Your name calling doesn't bother me. Have a blessed evening GO CATS

Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
So, it was a pretty awesome night, and your first instict is to hop on here and go fan hunting?? Weird way to enjoy a fun night.
It was an awesome night. With all the hate and negativity Cal has received I thought it would be nice to make a light hearted joke at nancy's expense. You don't like the joke? Keep scrolling

If he continues to play like this, then that will be a valid question in a month. But I assure you he is already higher on draft boards than Bradshaw after tonight. Many are already saying he is the second best center in the draft based on this performance alone.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Z looks way better than Bradshaw
Yeap. And if I'm Bradshaw I start whistling by the graveyard because his minutes just shrunk. No way you can keep Z off the court, except for a breather. He's WAY better than AB. In every facet. Even in situations where Z got burned on D (switched and caught in a blockout) you could see the wheels spinning. AB just looks LOST. It is true that Z played against pros over there, but my oh my does he elevate this team. I did notice Burks tonight sulking a little, I don't blame him.

Reactions: bIhawk
But all your posts saying ‘Cal apologists” isn’t trolling???? Give us a break with the name calling and holding others to rules that you don’t even follow.
I’ll give you a half hour to find a post where I call someone a Cal apologist. Go ahead.

I debate. I’ll argue even. I don’t do what you just said.

As awesome as his shooting was tonight, he is ALREADY the best rim protector on the team!!!

He doesn't fall for the Head Fakes, he knows how to hedge AND rotate, And he has great timing and body control going up for blocks!!!

WHY Cal didn't have him in during UGA's comeback at the end is MIND BOGGLING!!!

Reactions: STL_Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT