ADVERTISEMENT

Why is there not any news in here

because after the last ownership change, there are no moderators to push the recruiting news here. It is all posted in main BB forum which is a shame - this used to be THE place to go during the serious recruiting windows.

Originally posted by swflakat:
because after the last ownership change, there are no moderators to push the recruiting news here. It is all posted in main BB forum which is a shame - this used to be THE place to go during the serious recruiting windows.

I don't know about that. I've been here for years and I can remember a few good recruiting threads being here, but mostly them all being on Rafters and HoB.

Originally posted by Nubb16:
Originally posted by swflakat:

I don't know about that. I've been here for years and I can remember a few good recruiting threads being here, but mostly them all being on Rafters and HoB.

Brandon Wright, Patterson, Lucas had this forum hopping. I blame changes to the site but mostly Cal and Twitter. Less angst among the fans. Easier to get pushed info on Twitter and other outlets.

I think posters cared more about their posts being read by a lot of people, so posted on rafters. This used to be a really good site with a lot less junk posters.

I remember Chris Singleton's annoucement set the record for people online for this board at the time. It was over 1000 i believe.

Message to the Cats Illustrated web developers:

Please include the "YEAR" when a message post date is documented. Merry Christmas! and thank you.

roll.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT