ADVERTISEMENT

Why are some here so terrified of Mitch

UKBrassowTipIN

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Is he a king or lord or something? He has people to answer to as well...not just Capuluto, People with $$$, amd definitely not ppl that send whiny emails. I think it wouldve been best for everyone all around to part ways with Cal, but he basically put his own tenure at UK on the line bringing Calipari back.

So depending what kind of fan you actually are, you either hope basketball wins big next year or you hope they don't.

BTW, I put the above in bold bc some ppl have a hard time comprehending...you know, the ppl that feel the need to post any off the wall butt vomit to try to make it have relevance to their misery and you must agree. "I saw a kid hit a layup in the CBI, this is exactly why we're where we're at" "A random alum of some liberal arts school I met at a bar told me their team ran sprints in practice after they do defensive slides , Cal would never, that's part of the problem"

Is he a king or lord or something? He has people to answer to as well...not just Capuluto, People with $$$, amd definitely not ppl that send whiny emails. I think it wouldve been best for everyone all around to part ways with Cal, but he basically put his own tenure at UK on the line bringing Calipari back.

So depending what kind of fan you actually are, you either hope basketball wins big next year or you hope they don't.

BTW, I put the above in bold bc some ppl have a hard time comprehending...you know, the ppl that feel the need to post any off the wall butt vomit to try to make it have relevance to their misery and you must agree. "I saw a kid hit a layup in the CBI, this is exactly why we're where we're at" "A random alum of some liberal arts school I met at a bar told me their team ran sprints in practice after they do defensive slides , Cal would never, that's part of the problem"
Is this even English?

I felt a parting of the ways would have been best for UK and Cal but that did not happen. So I’m not going to whine about it for the next year. And I’m damn sure not going to hope UK loses. Shame on any UK fan that does.

• Love
Reactions: JC CATS
4df572c6-261e-46da-ab66-857f8977e674_text.gif

Is this even English?

“I think it would have been best for everyone all around to part ways with Cal, BUT BUT…

I’m sorry but am I the only one who notices this? It’s the exact same thing said by every single one of the biggest Calipari apologist. It’s like they’ve been forced to admit they were wrong BUT SOMEHOW SOME WAY IM STILL AS ARROGANT AS EVER!!

These guys are an absolute wreck lol. Some even lash out at you over it. Just look at this post, finding a way to lash out at the ones that saw the issues miles away. Trying to find some area in all of this where they feel they still have some kind of upper hand. Very slow and arrogant group imo. Sorry I’m not taking orders or recommendations on how to move forward as a fan base from anyone who just literally a few days ago caught on to Calipari sucking at this job 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT