ADVERTISEMENT

White Undershirts and Pulled up Jerseys...Why is This so Popular?

Aug 14, 2018
Louisville
In every game, college and pro, it seems there are a number of players mainly linemen who have these long white undershirts hanging out under their jerseys. Some players also jack their jerseys up as far as they can without covering up their numbers. What kind of a statement are these players trying to make, if any? Maybe it means nothing just players trying to express themselves with a fashion statement.

Reactions: STL_Cat
Call it “Belly-Baring-Bemusement.”

Marquan McCall and Deone Walker have been known to flash this look on the defensive line.

I can’t figure it out either, looks really sloppy to me

It is a terrible look but at least we don't have to watch them play in skinny jeans.

I'm sorry but I still can't pass a man without asking "why are you wearing your sister's pants?" Or saying loud enough for anyone near to hear, "hey, that guys wearing his sister's pants."

My wife gets quite upset over that...

It is a terrible look but at least we don't have to watch them play in skinny jeans.

I'm sorry but I still can't pass a man without asking "why are you wearing your sister's pants?" Or saying loud enough for anyone near to hear, "hey, that guys wearing his sister's pants."

No man over the age of 25 should wear “skinny” anything. If you know of someone doing that and you consider them a friend, then schedule an intervention at Levi Strauss and company and put them back on the road to manhood. Nothing says I’m “fruity” than a middle aged man dressed in Ken Doll clothes.

Yeah, I know what you're talking about OP. I guess it doesn't bother me, but I too have wondered about the rolled up jersey trend. I don't get it. Maybe there's an actual reason and it's not fashion related

Lame

-she may be upset because you're spending a lot of energy/time checking out other men's lower bodies. Just a thought.

-I hate skinny jeans...ima slim/ straight cut* guy. I just don't pay attention to other dudes pants. But I'm not judging... you do you.

*my quads/calves are way too muscular to fit into skinny jeans.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT