ADVERTISEMENT

Which current or retired NCAA coach would you most like to defeat?

Dec 26, 2007
You are the coach of the Kentucky Wildcats. You are granted a wish that allows you to put a 50 point beating on one current or retired NCAA coach. Who would the coach be?
I would choose Digger Phelps.

Probably Coach K...as for current coaches, always love beating up on Auburn/Pearl. The blowout last year was quite enjoyable for me.

Also, was never a fan of Bruce Weber. As satisfying as it was knocking K State out in 2014, was just as painful for me losing to them in 2018 with Weber at the helm. Oof.

Last edited:
Coach Krymeariver in a NCAAT Finals 40 point BEAT DOWN game. Knight is a good choice, but he was an ass and everyone not tied to IUsedtobe understand that, so Knight wasn't built up by eSpeeN like Krymeariver was.

Probably coach K. We gave Knight a few beatings before he retired. Go back and watch the 97 team versus IU. We were up almost 30 in the first half. And Knight looked completely lost on the side line. It was a thing of beauty.

I started to say Boeheim because i truly despise him. But we’ve given him quite a few beatings too.

I also really don’t like Will Wade or Penny. So putting a 30 piece on either one of them would be nice.

Probably Coach K...as for current coaches, always love beating up on Auburn/Pearl. The blowout last year was quite enjoyable for me.

Also, was never a fan of Bruce Weber. As satisfying as it was knocking K State out in 2014, was just as painful for me losing to them in 2018 with Weber at the helm. Oof.
1. Whomever is coaching UL 2. Whomever is coaching Duke 3. Bill Self

Reactions: otis-gip

Pearl was high on my list and the blowout game was very satisfying

Reactions: bbncal02
Mine would be Eddie Sutton. Can't stand that SOB.
I know his off the floor problems are well documented. I also disliked that he played his very average son. However, I thought his UK squad with Kenny Walker was as well coached as any UK team I have seen. He also had some really sound teams at Oklahoma State.

I know his off the floor problems are well documented. I also disliked that he played his very average son. However, I thought his UK squad with Kenny Walker was as well coached as any UK team I have seen. He also had some really sound teams at Oklahoma State.
It’s not just his UK transgressions. What he did at the very end of his career to work with a university president to put a coach on leave mid-season so he could get his 800th win was a bush league as it gets. He’s a POS.

Reactions: otis-gip
The 2 that came to mind are dead (and one I never saw coach), but to me it was Dean Smith and Wooden. A couple of cheaters that were never caught.
Truer words were never spoken, two cheaters the NCAA decided not to catch . I guess that title now goes to the cheating ass Rug Doctor and the Jailhawks!

Pitino. I’m still mad at him for leaving and then coming to our in state rival. After him, it’s Wooden, Knight, or Tark!

K. Even though he's retired I still want to beat him every time I see him.

Self is on the list, always. Can't stand him.

Tang is now up there. Cocky jerk.

Wooden.

Izzo. i don't care for him much anymore after basically defending sexual assualt.

Pitino is always on the list.

Mick freaking Cronin. Cannot stand him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT