ADVERTISEMENT

What's the word on Brown?

Any reason why? Seems like every other kid out there has a ton of info on where he's leaning. But Brown has been a bit of a black box.

It's possible Brown could come to UK. He's been awful quiet and it seems like he is waiting out all the other prospects before making his decision. If we strike out on Ingram and Murray I could see him committing in mid to late May.

Would it be that Brown was holding back to see where Newman was going. I Believe someone said that they didn't like each other.

No one seems to know much at all about how Brown is thinking right now or which school he is leaning towards. Even the so-called "experts" are saying Brown and his camp have been keeping things so quiet they have no real idea of where he might end up. Anyone heard anything about a possible announcement date from him or is that also being kept very private?

Tell us the story about Brown's family not liking U.K. I have heard practically nothing about that.

Don't know about his family, but I saw an interview with Brown and he said UK was clearly the top program in the country right now with winning and getting guys to the pros. His comments sounded very positive but that was a month or so ago.

Hopefully his family or Adidas don't steer him elsewhere

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT