ADVERTISEMENT

Whatcha rockin for home stereo?

ymmot31

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2004
I know there are a few of you with the good stuff. I came across a deal for some speakers I couldn't pass up. Got six vintage Polk Audio speakers for 275. Decided I should go cheap for the receiver as well and went with the entry level Yamaha at 179.

Throw in some quality 14ga speaker wire and I'm still under 500.

Can't believe the sound. Much better than I assumed. Thought about giving this system to my nephew but now I think I'll tell him how he can put one together just like it.

Years ago I bought a very nice Kenwood set. After blowing the speakers I purchased a set of MTX loud speakers.

I didn't like the huge outfit in the house anymore so I moved them into the garage. Most of the components had crashed. I went to EBay and bought a used pioneer receiver and EQ for about 75 dollars. Got a twenty dollar dvd/cd player at the dollar store. I plug my phone in the microphone port on the tape deck to listen to Utube or pandora. I do need to get something to play all the old music stored on the home pc.

It will shake the walls on five or half way and is clear as can be, if you can stand it.

Note on the speakers. They are about 22 years old now. They were around 500 bucks when I bought them new.

Last edited:
I also have a Pioneer vsx3300 that came with a pair of Cerwin Vega at10's. These were bought together new in 1988 by a friend of mine. Don't have it hooked up but I have plans for it in the future. May never play again.

Bose lifestyle for the house..my garage has my old system from the house...JVC sub, realistic mach 1 speakers, pioneer equalizer, Onkyo receiver..

Good stuff. I have a Bose Companion 5 system for the desktop that never gets used anymore. By far the best computer speakers I've ever had.

Onkyo Integra Receiver, pre amp and EQ. Polk monitor speakers interior and Niles for outside deck.

I also have a Pioneer vsx3300 that came with a pair of Cerwin Vega at10's. These were bought together new in 1988 by a friend of mine. Don't have it hooked up but I have plans for it in the future. May never play again.
Those Cerwin Vegas were the audio version of the IROC I also couldn't afford.

They were over 600 new.

Sounds like a great setup. Mine are R series, a level below yours.
I bought all this stuff 20 years ago... Onkyo stuff at their warehouse in montvale nj under direction from their engineers

Back when I was stationed in Germany, I blew about $750 on some Cerwin Vega 15's, Klipsch mid-range/tweeters and Onkyo components that totaled another $1200. I actually had a separate equalizer, turntable, receiver, CD player, and dual tape deck. Looking back, I was an idiot, but man what a system.

PC: JRiver MC feeding hi-res .flac files into a Schiit Bifrost 192/24 DAC and then to an Emotiva Mini-X a100 toroidal amp that pushes 2 Fluance XL7Ss on stands. Bring suspenders, as it will blow your panties off.
Vinyl Setup: Vintage H.H. Scott TT into a Pro-ject Tube Box preamp into an Onkyo A9050 pushing 2 Def Tech Monitor 65s on stands. Amp also connected to an Oppo BR player to stream from PC @ 192kHz/24bit sampling. Jaw-dropping system for the money.
Surround Sound (budgie): Sony 810 SS receiver pushing (4) Micca MB42s, (1) MB42-c and a BIC F12 sub. Sony BR for streaming, but only capable of 48kHz sampling. It converts flac to wav and caps out at 9.2Mbps (LPCM). It works well, nothing special.
Garage: Vintage JVC JA-S22 amp and matching SEA-50 EQ pushing 2 vintage Polk Monitor7s with original Peerless tweeters. Decent sound. Use phone for flac streaming/conversion. Had this system since early 90's. Just don't want to part with it.

Last edited:
PC: JRiver MC feeding hi-res .flac files into a Schitt Bitfrost 192/24 DAC and then to an Emotiva Mini-X a100 toroidal amp that pushes 2 Fluance XL7Ss on stands. Bring suspenders, as it will blow your panties off.
Vinyl Setup: Vintage H.H. Scott TT into a Pro-ject Tube Box preamp into an Onkyo A9050 pushing 2 Def Tech Monitor 65s on stands. Amp also connected to an Oppo BR player to stream from PC @ 192kHz/24bit sampling. Jaw-dropping system for the money.
Surround Sound (budgie): Sony 810 SS receiver pushing (4) Micca MB42s, (1) MB42-c and a BIC F12 sub. Sony BR for streaming, but only capable of 48kHz sampling. It converts flac to wav and caps out at 9.2Mbps (LPCM). It works well, nothing special.
Garage: Vintage JVC JA-S22 amp and matching SEA-50 EQ pushing 2 vintage Polk Monitor7s with original Peerless tweeters. Decent sound. Use phone for flac streaming/conversion. Had this system since early 90's. Just don't want to part with it.

Lots of talk of high-res audio (of dubious merit over redbook), yet you have such inexpensive speakers. Why? On first look it appears you're focusing on the wrong areas.

Lots of talk of high-res audio (of dubious merit over redbook), yet you have such inexpensive speakers. Why? On first look it appears you're focusing on the wrong areas.

The Def Techs were anything but inexpensive. Those little bad boys were $499/each in 2013. As for the Fluances, I, too, was very skeptical until I actually heard a set. I first owned a set of SX6s that, for the money, will rival anything you want to put them up against. They were just so boxy, big and dated looking. I then heard a set of XL7Fs and decided to upgrade, selling the SX6s to my brother. I don't care for tower speakers and the room required for them, so I stick to bookshelves on stands or on isolators. As for the Miccas, that mess is for my kids and entertaining the rare guest. I don't watch a lot of TV or movies, nor spend too much time on the couch listening to that system, so no need in investing there.

Your assessment is a bit misguided. Quality source material will get you a better result on less-than speakers than over-engineered CD's and compressed MP3s will net you on a $5000 set of Martin Logans, every time. You can eschew the value of hi-res files, but remember that CD's are recorded at at least +10 dB (Up to +20 dB), which inherently decreases headroom. Hi-res files are recorded nearly flat and vinyl can only be recorded at a max of +4 dB, which makes the music clearer at top end volume when compared to CD's, and I don't even want to give compressed MP3 files the dignity of a response, but, sonically, they are straight crap for audio source. I'd also bid you to hear a set of Fluance speakers before poo-pooing them. Their tweeters and x-over networks are a terrific value.

Got an older Pioneer system with 12" floor speakers. Just recently hooked it up with a bluetooth antenna. I've really enjoyed it, but you can only get about 15 feet away before the signal starts breaking up. Not the best quality either, but you can't beat the convenience of it.

As an aside, if/when I do upgrade my system fully I'll be going to Sonos speakers. Really like the way they sound.

Sony head unit with 7.2 surround (all the fancy THX, Dlp, etc... options), I can't remember the model. It's a holdover until I get the real one in a couple of more years (likely either Dennon or Onkyo).

I have Polk built in surround speakers, when I built the house I ran 14 gauge speaker wire behind the drywall. My center is a sony (for now, eventually will be a sound matched Polk), with an Infinity 12" sub.

The system bumps, I've never even had it all the way up. That sub hardly ever goes above 50% of it's ability, sucker will rattle the windows. It all sounds great with movies as well (have a 65" LG plasma).

Sony head unit with 7.2 surround (all the fancy THX, Dlp, etc... options), I can't remember the model. It's a holdover until I get the real one in a couple of more years (likely either Dennon or Onkyo).

I have Polk built in surround speakers, when I built the house I ran 14 gauge speaker wire behind the drywall. My center is a sony (for now, eventually will be a sound matched Polk), with an Infinity 12" sub.

The system bumps, I've never even had it all the way up. That sub hardly ever goes above 50% of it's ability, sucker will rattle the windows. It all sounds great with movies as well (have a 65" LG plasma).

My sub is only 8" and I was concerned if it was going to put out enough sound to keep up with my towers. We've watched some blue rays that went subsonic and rattled several things. If I had a 12 incher I'd probably break something.

PC: JRiver MC feeding hi-res .flac files into a Schiit Bifrost 192/24 DAC and then to an Emotiva Mini-X a100 toroidal amp that pushes 2 Fluance XL7Ss on stands. Bring suspenders, as it will blow your panties off.
The Def Techs were anything but inexpensive. Those little bad boys were $499/each in 2013. As for the Fluances, I, too, was very skeptical until I actually heard a set. I first owned a set of SX6s that, for the money, will rival anything you want to put them up against. They were just so boxy, big and dated looking. I then heard a set of XL7Fs and decided to upgrade, selling the SX6s to my brother. I don't care for tower speakers and the room required for them, so I stick to bookshelves on stands or on isolators. As for the Miccas, that mess is for my kids and entertaining the rare guest. I don't watch a lot of TV or movies, nor spend too much time on the couch listening to that system, so no need in investing there.

Your assessment is a bit misguided. Quality source material will get you a better result on less-than speakers than over-engineered CD's and compressed MP3s will net you on a $5000 set of Martin Logans, every time. You can eschew the value of hi-res files, but remember that CD's are recorded at at least +10 dB (Up to +20 dB), which inherently decreases headroom. Hi-res files are recorded nearly flat and vinyl can only be recorded at a max of +4 dB, which makes the music clearer at top end volume when compared to CD's, and I don't even want to give compressed MP3 files the dignity of a response, but, sonically, they are straight crap for audio source. I'd also bid you to hear a set of Fluance speakers before poo-pooing them. Their tweeters and x-over networks are a terrific value.

I bet your system sounds great. I listen to MP3 most often as a source. I know the limitations going in but appreciate the simplicity too much to make a change.

Home and car head units have the ability to add some of the missing parts of MP3 recordings. Not perfect by any stretch but better than nothing.

1. $499/each is still relatively inexpensive, especially for a person touting the benefits of high-res audio. What's more, there are several less-expensive bookshelf/stand-mount speakers out there on the market that measure and perform better than those DeafTecs (e.g., Ascend Sierra 1, Philharmonic Audio's Philharmonitors, NHT Classic Threes).

2. Those Fluances, as with any standmount, require properly integrated subwoofers (plural), or else you're living with limited bass output, poor bass THD, and poor dynamic range.

3. My assessment is not misguided. Quality source material certainly does matter, but high-res is not required for quality source material. Plenty of redbook CD recordings are excellent. CDs are *sometimes* mastered (not "recorded," as you stated) with too much dynamic range compression, it's true. Many modern rock CD releases are terrible in that regard. But that is not a requirement of the medium; it is a mis-guided trend in the industry. I'm not sure what you mean by "hi-res files are recorded flat." Do you mean no dynamic range compression is engaged? At any point in the recording? If you want to say that hi-res files sound better because, in general, better care is taken during mastering, then you *might* have a point. But generalizations are hard to prove, as counter-examples are abundant. But again, that does not mean that hi-res is necessarily better than redbook; just that it is in cases where the redbook CD was poorly mastered and the hi-res version was better mastered.

As to your comments about LPs, again, a generalization. And if we're going into generalizations, let's say for the sake of this discussion that LPs are better-mastered than their CD counterparts. Although not true, I'll give you that 4dB dynamic range benefit for LPs. Now what is the dynamic range available on vinyl? And what is it on CD? And what is the theoretical best SNR on LP vs CD? And what about THD? And how about frequency response? And how about channel separation? Even if your claim were true (and it's not, it's actually a meaningless over-simplification), it still holds true that that 4dB is *SWAMPED* by the myriad other ways in which vinyl is an inferior medium. Not to mention that these days, most audio is recorded and mastered digitally, so even the "analog purity" of vinyl is a myth, given that the audio is digital up to the analog-conversion before the vinyl cutting takes place.

4. Your comments on MP3 are misguided as well. MP3 is a data compression method. It allows for a number of different bitrates. If you believe you can distinguish 96kbps MP3 from the uncompressed source with a good stereo, you're likely correct. Most people can. But now what about 192kbps? It's not so easy to distinguish the two. Now what about 256kbps? Now it's nearly impossible, except perhaps for unusually gifted listeners and very select material (ie, most people can not tell most material apart). At 320kbps, practically nobody has been able to distinguish the original from the compressed version, no matter the listener or the material. So generalizations about MP3 being "straight crap" show a considerable lack of understanding of the claim being made.

Last edited:
Reactions: ymmot31
Got an older Pioneer system with 12" floor speakers. Just recently hooked it up with a bluetooth antenna. I've really enjoyed it, but you can only get about 15 feet away before the signal starts breaking up. Not the best quality either, but you can't beat the convenience of it.

As an aside, if/when I do upgrade my system fully I'll be going to Sonos speakers. Really like the way they sound.

Sonos products are nice for convenience and features, but they tend to be pricey for what you get and of average sound quality.

My sub is only 8" and I was concerned if it was going to put out enough sound to keep up with my towers. We've watched some blue rays that went subsonic and rattled several things. If I had a 12 incher I'd probably break something.

8" is not a true subwoofer; it's a mid-woofer. 12" is generally considered the minimum required for a true sub. If you upgraded to 12s, or bigger, you wouldn't necessarily "break something," you'd just get cleaner, deeper bass with less strain on the subwoofer.

Oh, by the way, "subsonic" is not the word you meant. It's "infrasonic." And your 8" certainly isn't playing anything infrasonic at appreciable levels. But it doesn't take infrasonic to rattle things in the room.

I bet your system sounds great. I listen to MP3 most often as a source. I know the limitations going in but appreciate the simplicity too much to make a change.

Home and car head units have the ability to add some of the missing parts of MP3 recordings. Not perfect by any stretch but better than nothing.

They do? I doubt it. Probably some marketing claims they make might make it seem like they do, but I can tell you that is BS.

1. $499/each is still relatively inexpensive, especially for a person touting the benefits of high-res audio. What's more, there are several less-expensive bookshelf/stand-mount speakers out there on the market that measure and perform better than those DeafTecs (e.g., Ascend Sierra 1, Philharmonic Audio's Philharmonitors, NHT Classic Threes).

2. Those Fluances, as with any standmount, require properly integrated subwoofers (plural), or else you're living with limited bass output, poor bass THD, and poor dynamic range.

3. My assessment is not misguided. Quality source material certainly does matter, but high-res is not required for quality source material. Plenty of redbook CD recordings are excellent. CDs are *sometimes* mastered (not "recorded," as you stated) with too much dynamic range compression, it's true. Many modern rock CD releases are terrible in that regard. But that is not a requirement of the medium; it is a mis-guided trend in the industry. I'm not sure what you mean by "hi-res files are recorded flat." Do you mean no dynamic range compression is engaged? At any point in the recording? If you want to say that hi-res files sound better because, in general, better care is taken during mastering, then you *might* have a point. But generalizations are hard to prove, as counter-examples are abundant. But again, that does not mean that hi-res is necessarily better than redbook; just that it is in cases where the redbook CD was poorly mastered and the hi-res version was better mastered.

As to your comments about LPs, again, a generalization. And if we're going into generalizations, let's say for the sake of this discussion that LPs are better-mastered than their CD counterparts. Although not true, I'll give you that 4dB dynamic range benefit for LPs. Now what is the dynamic range available on vinyl? And what is it on CD? And what is the theoretical best SNR on LP vs CD? And what about THD? And how about frequency response? And how about channel separation? Even if your claim were true (and it's not, it's actually a meaningless over-simplification), it still holds true that that 4dB is *SWAMPED* by the myriad other ways in which vinyl is an inferior medium. Not to mention that these days, most audio is recorded and mastered digitally, so even the "analog purity" of vinyl is a myth, given that the audio is digital up to the analog-conversion before the vinyl cutting takes place.

4. Your comments on MP3 are misguided as well. MP3 is a data compression method. It allows for a number of different bitrates. If you believe you can distinguish 96kbps MP3 from the uncompressed source with a good stereo, you're likely correct. Most people can. But now what about 192kbps? It's not so easy to distinguish the two. Now what about 384kbps? Now it's nearly impossible, except perhaps for unusually gifted listeners and very select material (ie, most people can not tell most material apart). At 512kbps, nobody has been able to distinguish the original from the compressed version, no matter the listener or the material. So generalizations about MP3 being "straight crap" show a considerable lack of understanding of the claim being made.

Now we're talking audio.

8" is not a true subwoofer; it's a mid-woofer. 12" is generally considered the minimum required for a true sub. If you upgraded to 12s, or bigger, you wouldn't necessarily "break something," you'd just get cleaner, deeper bass with less strain on the subwoofer.

Oh, by the way, "subsonic" is not the word you meant. It's "infrasonic." And your 8" certainly isn't playing anything infrasonic at appreciable levels. But it doesn't take infrasonic to rattle things in the room.

No doubt infrasonic is the proper term but most people refer to it as subsonic. I was talking to most people. I know what it feels like from listening in my car, didn't say it was as loud at that frequency. just that it went there. It does.

Absolutely false on the subwoofer nonsense. Size alone does not determine whether or not a speaker is a subwoofer. Be helpful, not hurtful.

I have a $20 Bluetooth speaker that I tote around the house / deck when the moods strikes (along with a "permanent" Bluetooth setup in the shower).

They do? I doubt it. Probably some marketing claims they make might make it seem like they do, but I can tell you that is BS.

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997. Look it up. Once again I may not have used the proper nomenclature, but the gist is correct.

4. Your comments on MP3 are misguided as well. MP3 is a data compression method. It allows for a number of different bitrates. If you believe you can distinguish 96kbps MP3 from the uncompressed source with a good stereo, you're likely correct. Most people can. But now what about 192kbps? It's not so easy to distinguish the two. Now what about 384kbps? Now it's nearly impossible, except perhaps for unusually gifted listeners and very select material (ie, most people can not tell most material apart). At 512kbps, nobody has been able to distinguish the original from the compressed version, no matter the listener or the material. So generalizations about MP3 being "straight crap" show a considerable lack of understanding of the claim being made.

I’m so sorry my choice in purchases and the logic behind them doesn’t please you. I’ll try to run them by you first next time. Not going to argue with you, but I do have some quick points to help clarify your flawed sense of understanding.

Red Book discs are still 16/44.1 format and still more commonly than not over-engineered for loudness. That is fact, feel free to read the journals of the loudness wars to verify. MP3 is a lossy format by design and, although you may have a large collection, I’ve never seen a 96/24 or 176/24 or 192/24 or anything greater than 320kbps bitrate MP3 being commonly peddled, as that would defeat the entire purpose of compressing an audio file to save storage space. What you are describing is exactly a .flac/.aflac file: Lossless conversion at higher sampling and bit rates. By “Flat” I mean a recoding that was not mastered with the intention of adding volume post-creation, as is the standard and extremely common practice for Red Book CD’s. And, remember, we’re talking red book CD’s per your assertion, not DVD, BR or SACD here. Vinyl cannot be mastered with more than about +4dB of volume as the required groove size to do so would cause the needle to shoot up off the record. This is also fact. You can twist and turn it any way you wish, but analog is analog and digital is digital. Analog is smooth, gapless, continuous sound. If that matters not, as you claim, why the need for higher sampling and bit depth rates in digital music files? Hi-res or otherwise. There is good reason vinyl is making a comeback and taking market share from CD’s and mp3s and it’s not b/c we’re all hipsters and dj’s. Same reason tube amps and preamps still sell well: It sounds better to some of us. Also, you perpetuate your own myth that most new vinyl is digital-to-analog conversion, which is false. Led Zeppelin did it, yes. But Depeche Mode is currently re-releasing their entire collection on vinyl that was all originally recorded on analog equipment.

Tell you what, you buy your red book discs and purpose-defeating MP3’s and I’ll stick to hi-res files and vinyl. We’ll all be happy.

Reactions: fuzz77
No doubt infrasonic is the proper term but most people refer to it as subsonic. I was talking to most people. I know what it feels like from listening in my car, didn't say it was as loud at that frequency. just that it went there. It does.

Absolutely false on the subwoofer nonsense. Size alone does not determine whether or not a speaker is a subwoofer. Be helpful, not hurtful.

You're right that size alone doesn't determine whether a speaker is a subwoofer. Driver xmax matters too, along with other thiele/small parameters of the driver and box dimensions, along with the amp power. But I've never seen an 8" driver with sufficient xmax to be considered a true subwoofer (marketing spiels notwithstanding). You might be able to get 20Hz from it from room gain if your listening space is a closet.

Definitive Technology surround system Cinema Pro 600 with powered sub. Multi zone Pioneer receiver and 65inch Panasonic plasma tv. .. Great combo.. Speakers are fabulous.

Definitive Technology surround system Cinema Pro 600 with powered sub. Multi zone Pioneer receiver and 65inch Panasonic plasma tv. .. Great combo.. Speakers are fabulous.

I think you're winning.

I’m so sorry my choice in purchases and the logic behind them doesn’t please you. I’ll try to run them by you first next time. Not going to argue with you, but I do have some quick points to help clarify your flawed sense of understanding.

Red Book discs are still 16/44.1 format and still more commonly than not over-engineered for loudness. That is fact, feel free to read the journals of the loudness wars to verify. MP3 is a lossy format by design and, although you may have a large collection, I’ve never seen a 96/24 or 176/24 or 192/24 or anything greater than 320kbps bitrate MP3 being commonly peddled, as that would defeat the entire purpose of compressing an audio file to save storage space. What you are describing is exactly a .flac/.aflac file: Lossless conversion at higher sampling and bit rates. By “Flat” I mean a recoding that was not mastered with the intention of adding volume post-creation, as is the standard and extremely common practice for Red Book CD’s. And, remember, we’re talking red book CD’s per your assertion, not DVD, BR or SACD here. Vinyl cannot be mastered with more than about +4dB of volume as the required groove size to do so would cause the needle to shoot up off the record. This is also fact. You can twist and turn it any way you wish, but analog is analog and digital is digital. Analog is smooth, gapless, continuous sound. If that matters not, as you claim, why the need for higher sampling and bit depth rates in digital music files? Hi-res or otherwise. There is good reason vinyl is making a comeback and taking market share from CD’s and mp3s and it’s not b/c we’re all hipsters and dj’s. Same reason tube amps and preamps still sell well: It sounds better to some of us. Also, you perpetuate your own myth that most new vinyl is digital-to-analog conversion, which is false. Led Zeppelin did it, yes. But Depeche Mode is currently re-releasing their entire collection on vinyl that was all originally recorded on analog equipment.

Tell you what, you buy your red book discs and purpose-defeating MP3’s and I’ll stick to hi-res files and vinyl. We’ll all be happy.

You're not going to argue with me.....then you do exactly that. So which is it?

1. No, what I'm describing is MP3, not lossless. And no mention of higher bit depths or sampling rates because they don't apply to MP3. (I did edit my post to change the higher bitrates I mentioned because the 384kbps and 512kbps that I referenced are Dolby AC-3, not mp3 rates. I've worked with both and I sometimes mix them up.)

1b. As to your "fact" that the loudness wars exist, is it not also a fact that surely not EVERY CD is mastered with excess dynamic range compression? What about CDs that were released before these loudness wars even began? I have numerous CDs from the 1980s, long before over-compression of dynamic range came in vogue. And even now that it is an issue, it's still limited primarily to rock/pop recordings. Not an issue with most jazz or classical recordings, right?

2. Analog is "smooth, gapless, continuous sound?" And by implication, digital is not? Is that what you are saying? Please tell me it is, so that I can mock you and then set you straight. As for the "need" for higher sampling and bit depths, I'm pretty sure I covered that in my previous post. They are useful in the mixing and mastering phases of a recording project, but redbook rates (44.1kHz/16 bit) are sufficient for playback. You think you can hear above 20kHz? You think you need a dynamic range above ~96dB?

3. You wrote: "There is good reason vinyl is making a comeback and taking market share from CD’s and mp3s and it’s not b/c we’re all hipsters and dj’s. Same reason tube amps and preamps still sell well: It sounds better to some of us." It might indeed sound better to you. BUT IT'S NOT BECAUSE THE MEDIUM IS BETTER. It's either because the LP version was mastered better, and that compensates for the otherwise poor medium that is vinyl; or else it is because you actually PREFER distorted sound (ie, limited dynamic range, low SNR, non-flat frequency response, etc); or else, yes, it's because you're an ill-informed hipster d-bag. Don't sell yourself short there.

4. Careful with the assumptions. I don't have any MP3s and never use them or listen to them for any purpose. But I know how they work and the facts behind them.

5. Before you continue to demonstrate your ignorance of this topic, maybe I should tell you that audio processing is not just my hobby, it's my academic background and my career.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
-15-20 yrs ago I had 2 Kenwood 3-way floor boxes with 15" woofers......a subwoofer that doubled as a coffee table......and a couple hot spot surround speakers. The room was completed with black-out curtains and the world's nastiest yet most comfortable couch.

-Now, I have a $50 sound bar that is just loud enough to drown out my 3 yr old never ending singing of Dora/Paw Patrol/and Mickey Mouse and my wife talking on the phone with her sister for the 10th time that day.

Back in the late 70's I bought a Pioneer SX-780 attached to 4 HH Scott floor speaks and a I-can't-remember-model turntable. The MF'er would absolutely ROCK! and I played it so loud and often that I can't hear chit these days so listening to Pandora with ear buds on my iPhone sounds as good as it's going to get through the ringing in my ears as result of my partial hearing losses.

See this system here? This is Hi-Fi...high fidelity. What that means is that it's the highest quality fidelity.
Boogie-Nights_Don-Cheadle_pattern-shirt-mid.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT