ADVERTISEMENT

What are you listening to?

Everybody post their BEST and MOST FAVORITE songs that are less than 2:00 minutes in length !!
"TALK TALK" has everything a good rock song should have, I think !!
Here are five (5) that I think fit the bill !!
BRING IT and COME STRONG ... or don't come at all !! :cool:

Last edited:
GIodbRiacAATRMT

Last edited:
Check out Ugo Onyenso playing the drums in this little “pocket” solo for James Brown … “Let’s give the drummer some … “ 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
I'm actually not a big Black Flag fan. I'm going because I kind of feel "obligated" to see them, even though, at this point they're more of a cover band. A cover band, doing covers of not really all that great punk rock songs. LOL

For me, punk shows don't miss just for the people watching alone. Lots of look-at-me types, and I'm happy to oblige. Had no idea BF was still touring. Be interested in the recap, but I think your last sentence preemptively summed it up lol.

Listening to Like a Hurricane and Into the Black at full blast because Neil Young is back on Spotify

The whole album is worth a listen. Super grimy, dark beats and the mix pretty much blends the vocals on the same levels as everything else, so it all just like blends together in this eery atmosphere. It feels more like a jazz album than hip hop tbh.

Reactions: It'saDoneDeal
Dug out an old Blood, Sweat and Tears album from the 70s. Almost unplayable with the pops and cracks. Gotta upgrade because the band could flat out play.

Reactions: megablue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT