ADVERTISEMENT

We are a fricking joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure Mitch can deal with the pressure of potential rejection any longer.

At least he knows Pope is a sure thing. If he offers, acceptance is guaranteed.
I’m sure pastor Scott would welcome him into Waco. Still a chance for him to not get rejected before midnight

I think this will be a solid hire. I worry about the whole LDS stuff and hope the religious stuff doesn't get in the way. And if it's not, we can cut ties very easily and won't have to spend a lot on a contract or do a buyout of any sorts.

I also have to imagine this means Reed will play for him, as Pope and Jeff played together. Not that this is a reason to hire a coach, but it helps get him off on the right foot.

I think this will be a solid hire. I worry about the whole LDS stuff and hope the religious stuff doesn't get in the way. And if it's not, we can cut ties very easily and won't have to spend a lot on a contract or do a buyout of any sorts.

I also have to imagine this means Reed will play for him, as Pope and Jeff played together. Not that this is a reason to hire a coach, but it helps get him off on the right foot.
This is the reason he is the guy. Sell out the future for one year. What a CEO we have running this Fortune 500.

It’s not the splash I’d hoped for but he plays a fun style and let’s be honest. You know how hard it is to compete in the Big 12 with a bunch of Mormons? He did it too. He is kinda a proto up and coming coach where this job can elevate him. He will run a good program too. At worst he’s here until maybe an Oats is in a better life spot. We will have a team that stays at least.

Can't wait to see all the excuses the sunshine pumpers make next year when we don't make the ncaa tournament.

Maybe we can decline the NIT bid like st John's did.

Reactions: MbergCat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT