ADVERTISEMENT

Vito Tisdale transferring

Maybe I am mistaken, but wasn't it a UK RB that transferred to Colorado and described the locker room as a toxic environment? I like Deion, but he appears to be the ultimate helicopter Dad who has a name that has gotten him jobs he isn't qualified to do.
Smoke went to Colorado with Tisdale. So would have been him. Don't; remember him saying that. But not surprising.

Smoke went to Colorado with Tisdale. So would have been him. Don't; remember him saying that. But not surprising.

Smoke was who i was thinking, and I may have been wrong about it but thats how i remember the story and he also felt like the CU staff were not honest with him. Of course that could be my old memory felling me or sour grapes or the truth.

Reactions: Girthang
Ok..how is he not qualified?

From everything I have read about him he has no clue how to handle 100 + or - personalities, how to choose and manage a staff, plan and scheme a game plan. The locker room is a mess, Dione even opts out of team meetings. The number of players and staff turnover and on the field results back this up. That would disqualify him from just about every program. Being a college grad doesn't qualify you

From everything I have read about him he has no clue how to handle 100 + or - personalities, how to choose and manage a staff, plan and scheme a game plan. The locker room is a mess, Dione even opts out of team meetings. The number of players and staff turnover and on the field results back this up. That would disqualify him from just about every program. Being a college grad doesn't qualify you
Ok

When everybody keeps telling you how good you are.....sometimes you need to show it. Seems like he was struggling to make good decisions with who to be with and how to spend some time being constructive.

Bring him back to UK.... dude was a mean sob that could play... just need to clean up penalties
Vito is a net negative on a team. He's not a all world talent and his dumbassery makes a fool of himself and the program. Thanks but no thanks. I would say maybe if he hadn't had the off field stuff if it was just a few penalties fine.

Vito is a classic case of being a talented kid but can't get his head out of the way of his ass

Bring him back to UK.... dude was a mean sob that could play... just need to clean up penalties
But he ain't the same Vito from out of high school.

1. His attitude is a known quantity know and it's a negative on his game and a team.
2. He's been all kinds of injured now...so his athletic abilities are diminished most likely
3. His first year at UK was 2020....and he played sparingly on the 2021 team as well....then he leaves and not recorded a stat at a terrible Colorado defense.....so how good really ever was he and how good is he today.
4. Our current safeties are not amazing to me....but I like the potential of Ty Bryant and the bama transfer a ton. Zion Childress is 'meh' to me and Lovett....I hope he bounces back...and then there is Afari...who I love and is a top 5 player on team IMO. I wonder if UK puts him at deep safety a bit more as well.

But what hole on the team would VIto fill at UK? I see hardly one hole he'd fill.

Smoke was who i was thinking, and I may have been wrong about it but thats how i remember the story and he also felt like the CU staff were not honest with him. Of course that could be my old memory felling me or sour grapes or the truth.

No. I think you're remembering that correctly. See more evidence that Smoke was right these days. He should've stayed here

But he ain't the same Vito from out of high school.

1. His attitude is a known quantity know and it's a negative on his game and a team.
2. He's been all kinds of injured now...so his athletic abilities are diminished most likely
3. His first year at UK was 2020....and he played sparingly on the 2021 team as well....then he leaves and not recorded a stat at a terrible Colorado defense.....so how good really ever was he and how good is he today.
4. Our current safeties are not amazing to me....but I like the potential of Ty Bryant and the bama transfer a ton. Zion Childress is 'meh' to me and Lovett....I hope he bounces back...and then there is Afari...who I love and is a top 5 player on team IMO. I wonder if UK puts him at deep safety a bit more as well.

But what hole on the team would VIto fill at UK? I see hardly one hole he'd fill.
The role of flat out knocking the snot out of someone, I like players that play with physicality, my only gripe is he made dumb mental mistakes . Perhaps his maturity is better now.

Was a talented kid. Not sure he had the discipline to make the most of it.
Let's be clear about Tisdale. He was dismissed from our football team. To come back, if they would even let him, he would have to WO and commit to stick by the rules. But I can't see it as a possibility. Seems like UL or some similar step down the ladder.

The role of flat out knocking the snot out of someone, I like players that play with physicality, my only gripe is he made dumb mental mistakes . Perhaps his maturity is better now.
I get the big hit stuff....but just simply getting kids to the ground works just fine. But more importantly (and to your point)....mental mistakes in secondary usually means blowing assignments which is way more harmful than a few big hits here and there.

Vito just looks like a kid that never could fit into a team even with his talent and eventually that faded into not a good overall football players.

I get the big hit stuff....but just simply getting kids to the ground works just fine. But more importantly (and to your point)....mental mistakes in secondary usually means blowing assignments which is way more harmful than a few big hits here and there.

Vito just looks like a kid that never could fit into a team even with his talent and eventually that faded into not a good overall football players.
His injury must have slowed him down because the guy was more talented then the players we got now imo.... despite his lack of execution, a guy like that can sometimes help a team, even in a backup roll, but I tend to think his ship has sailed here. Hopefully he gets on a team and has a good senior year. He was a talented kid

You are right. He called out CO culture on social media. Remember seeing some posts about it elsewhere. Deem to recall someone else doing the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT