ADVERTISEMENT

UK gear

Skyguyb27

Junior
Feb 12, 2008
For those of you that are upset with the state of the UK basketball program, do you still wear your UK gear as much as you did before? I don’t but not sure if that because I’m older or just not into like I was 30 years ago.

Reactions: YardCat
For those of you that are upset with the state of the UK basketball program, do you still wear your UK gear as much as you did before? I don’t but not sure if that because I’m older or just not into like I was 30 years ago.
As I'm reading I looked down and I have a old school Wildcats shirt on right now.😄

It used to be a main part of my gear. Not as much anymore, I’m not sure if it’s moving away from Ky, getting older, busy with life, or just not happy with the program. Was just curious.

Yeah I’ve got a good collection but as I’ve gotten older and CAL has sucked the life out of the basketball program it doesn’t get worn nearly as much.

Reactions: KT34
I'm not a fan of wearing sports gear, so I never wear any. It has nothing to do with the state of the program. Plus other programs are doing well so this question doesn't make sense.

Times are rough right now for "Cats" fans. But at least we aren't walking around with L1C4 branded on our a$$.

nMQ83RS.jpg

Pretty rare day that I’m not wearing something UK. Sitting poolside right now with my UK trunks on. UK 3D sign above the bar. UK towel to dry off.

I even wore UK gear during the Tubby destruction.

I did quit going to the SEC tourney during Tubby.

I have a set of Mission belts. I have the UK buckle. So even when I wear a suit and tie I have my UK buckle on.

I’ve been a UK fan thru 7 coaches so far.

Hopefully I’m alive to be a fan for more UK coaches.

I quit buying new UK gear when the they switched to the broken K, Houston rip-off, interlocking U-K and birds mid-coitus logo. I occasionally buy a retro UK item, but that's rare.

I do. Hells bells it’s UK basketball!! Why wouldn’t you were your colors? They play ball, we support them. What coward would turn their back on the Cats? You don’t like how they play, then donate more NIL money.

I know I said I have a tattoo above. I do have UK gear that I wear out but I also have an official UK license plate that’s on my car too. I will bleed blue until the day I die!

Reactions: Woodrow_Call_1998
I’d like to find a weathered looking old school
Wildcat shirt, back from the 80s. I don’t like the new design.

Reactions: sdryan2
I've always worn UK something since 2004 when I actually got into UK sports. I still do, cal sucks but I love UK regardless.

Nope… only wear/buy during football season

Reactions: Skyguyb27
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT