ADVERTISEMENT

UK Bar in Louisville?

MSturgeon

Blue Chip Prospect
Jul 6, 2006
Louisville resident here, usually watch at friends' places so as not to be around Louisville fans, but this year it's not gonna happen. Do we have any bars here that lean more UK than UL?

Saints in st Mathews has a UK watch party for a lot of games upstairs and I did see an email for this one as well. Not sure if they charge or not, but that’s a decent place and if you want to be around mostly UK fans, it sounds like a good place to go. I’ve never been to one but get emails about it all the time. So I’m not sure how many people go but I’m sure quite a few do.

Saints in st Mathews has a UK watch party for a lot of games upstairs and I did see an email for this one as well. Not sure if they charge or not, but that’s a decent place and if you want to be around mostly UK fans, it sounds like a good place to go. I’ve never been to one but get emails about it all the time. So I’m not sure how many people go but I’m sure quite a few do.
I'm in Louisville and have never been to a 100% pro crowd either way. There's usually a douchbag from both sides but for the most part, its friendly. I'm a big dude so I don't hear much talk but then I try not to be disrespectful to anyone

khalils is always good. plus you can buy shirleys way cancer charity tickets. the pot is over 450 thousand!

Saints is the place to go, for big games they will put all Cats fans in the upstairs bar and all other fans downstairs. There is usually a small cover but well worth it to have nothing but BBN by your side. Its a large space with alot of TVs as well. You should check it out

Saints is the place to go, for big games they will put all Cats fans in the upstairs bar and all other fans downstairs. There is usually a small cover but well worth it to have nothing but BBN by your side. Its a large space with alot of TVs as well. You should check it out
Where is that located?

Also the bar will sync the sound with the Tom Leach radio broadcast.

If I get out of this friggin hospital in time, then I might go up to Stooge's. Usually about a 50/50 crowd, but nothing real stupid usually happens.

Oh Stooges. That was one place to be back in my old days working on Fern Valley Rd.
Always a bunch of good people there. Not so sure now a days with the younger crowd, but sure was a great place to go for lunch and after work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT