ADVERTISEMENT

Cal and Expectations

Apr 23, 2012
I know I don’t post on here as much as others… we are UK and we should be competing ever year no doubt. But do we not remember the Billy G couple years or look around the country and think anyone else could do better? I expect more but Cal doesn’t miss the shots that these highly rated players are taking, he can’t make them make more effort on D. Yeah he could change the team makeup but what then? If he goes and takes this team with him and win how will everyone feel?

You need to start getting used to the idea of Kentucky not being coached by John Calipari. It may not be this year (it should be and would be if it weren’t for that buyout) but it will be soon.

Just not soon enough.

Reactions: VAWildcat15
I know I don’t post on here as much as others… we are UK and we should be competing ever year no doubt. But do we not remember the Billy G couple years or look around the country and think anyone else could do better? I expect more but Cal doesn’t miss the shots that these highly rated players are taking, he can’t make them make more effort on D. Yeah he could change the team makeup but what then? If he goes and takes this team with him and win how will everyone feel?
I have extreme doubts you are a UK fan with only 105 messages in 12 years. either way, BCG was 62% winning percentage ... Cal the past 4 seasons is now at 63% ...... with only 1 sect win and 1 ncaat win. Billy G was fired for 2 years of it......... its now 4 years of it from Cal

If we get 2 years of Billy G type performance, its literally the same as we are doing now.

Just because I don’t post a lot doesn’t mean I’m not a fan. That’s crazy. At what point doesn everyone not see he gets best talent but he can’t make them play: seriously if they played like they did against Auburn do they win? Yes he can’t make them.

Welcome to the "Blacklist."

source.gif

Tell Joe hey.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT