ADVERTISEMENT

Ugonna’s lingering issue

uZSL6OT.jpg

Kentucky beat Canada by 24. If they lose tonight it will be because of a total team collapse, not because UGO is not playing. They won't play him tonight.

Is there peer pressure when literally not one person on the planet is pushing for him to play?

I can’t figure out your weird trolling on this —other than it is totally pointless.
Let's be honest.
About 99 percent of the posts seem to be baiting. And boy do we take the bait.
JMO

This made up "medal" is the equivalent of everybody gets a trophy.

How, exactly, is winning this medal anything at all like a participation trophy? They don't get it by just participating. They get it by winning.

Edit to add: all medals are "made up".

Reactions: ArtLaibsGhost
How, exactly, is winning this medal anything at all like a participation trophy? They don't get it by just participating. They get it by winning.

Edit to add: all medals are "made up".
There are only just a few teams even in this event.

This made up "medal" is the equivalent of everybody gets a trophy.
Um, I mean they actually did have to beat other teams to get here so.....while it's nothing to burn a couch over, it's still an accomplishment.

Would you rather us go like 1-3 and come home empty handed? I'm sure THAT would've been an awesome way to represent the USA and Kentucky.

Some people man....sheesh.

Is there peer pressure when literally not one person on the planet is pushing for him to play?

I can’t figure out your weird trolling on this —other than it is totally pointless.
Let it heal and don’t give in to peer pressure tonight!

Let it heal and don’t give in to peer pressure tonight!
You are not even a good troll,what's wrong UL not good enough to keep you on their board?

Yi
4 to be exact....and we've had to beat the other three. And hopefully one of them twice.

What next? National titles don't matter because you only have to beat 6 teams to win it?

You're not real bright are you?

And ignored. Not going to tolerate name calling. If that's all you got, I don't have any desire to have a conversations with you and you sure as crap don't deserve any more time.
So we should go out and burn couches because we're in a "tournament" with 4 other hastily put together teams that we happened to beat?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT