ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker says next few days are going to be ''very, very eventful"

I can think of no better news for the program than than this...

JYxyBxR.png
You love beating a dead horse. Enjoy.

you cant argue with them. i bet a cal guy 20$ before the season that sharpe would never play. at he end of the season he was SHOCKED sharpe didnt play. im like does people not see whats going on?
Is Sharpe playing this season. I keep reading posts bringing up his name

That's like saying "I love my country so I'll always support the current president."
I don't think the current President is doing a good job and I will show that when I vote in 2024 but I am an American and will support this country regardless of who is President jus like I will support UK regardless of who is the coach. However you will not see me on these boards Always bitching about our current President.

Dear Diary,

The last few days have been VERY, VERY eventful.

I spent them laying in the back yard studying a single blade of grass. I’m positive by this morning it had grown by 100,000th of a millimeter.

Another eventful day ahead. Dad painted my room and I’m going to watch the paint dry.

Sincerely,
Kyle

How does Calipari change the trajectory of recruiting and roster construction at UK?

It's clear that Calipari would prefer to get classes of 4-7 players with almost all of them being top 50 and at least 3 being of the McD level.

It's worked for the 2023 class but in this new era of the transfer portal, it's looking tough for UK to get those crucial-to-winning bench players to build a championship roster. UK wants banners and rings and not of the NBA type.

Transfers want to play, not be backups to NBA stars. Maybe a transfer is willing to sit a year and then be in position to start, but Calipari will get the best high schoolers to start. Those transfers understand the process and maybe that's why they aren't flocking to UK. NIL promises do affect the players who truly do fit starting roles, like Hunter Dickinson, but not for players who presumably will back up Edwards, Wagner, Dillingham, Bradshaw.

It's too bad Ware transferred because he'd be penciled in as the starter if Oscar leaves, which seems to be where he's leaning.

Why wouldn’t these guys say stuff like this? If something happens, they look good. If nothing happens, they just say, “something changed” or “someone is unsure now” or “they are taking more time.” Easy to make excuses with this kind of stuff. And it’s all about attention and getting hits. So throw something against the wall and hope it sticks, as long as BBN takes it and runs with it, it’s all good.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
"numerous guys every year"
I assume this is transfers, and not guys leaving for the NBA.
Hmm. Let's see.
2010: none
2011: none
2012: none
2013: Wiltjer (6th in mpg)
2014: none
2015: none
2016: Lee (5th in mpg), & Matthews (8th in mpg)
2017: Humphries (9th in mpg, not really transfer, but not try NBA either)
2018: SKJ (9th in mpg)
2019: Green (6th in mpg)
2020: Whitney (8th in mpg, but didn't transfer), Juzang (8th in mpg, homesick like most Cali players)
2021: Askew (3rd i mpg, & much of BBN not want him), Fletcher (11th in mpg)
2022: Hopkins (10th in mpg), Allen (11th in mpg)
2023: Wheeler (4th in mpg, much of BBN not want him), Fredrick (7th in mpg), Ware (8th in mpg), Collins (9th in mpg, but extenuating personal circumstances), TBD (Oscar, CL, Reeves)

1 transfer after his first 6 seasons at UK; then 5 in the next 4 years. So that was not "numerous" or even multiple.
But in the past 4 years there have been 10+, which would classify as multiple or numerous; but those 4 years are also when the Transfer Portal opened up.
I am talking about leaving for the nba also. Cal doesn’t give a shit about this program.

Reactions: bnewt
Lol, there you are with your eloquent rebuttal. Face it man, you know nothing about basketball. NOTHING. When presented with actual information, you just accuse someone of being Cal's pool boy. And again, if you weren't such a moron, you'd notice the NUMEROUS posts in which I criticize Cal. But alas, a fool will continue to play the part of a fool...
you are such a blow bag, that you defend ccc regardless of what kind of product he produces.
you just continue to sit on your throne that you think you so rightly deserve and look down at all that don't agree with you. Support you spinless coach that has to ask players if they are ok with adding additional talent to improve the team. Don't bother to criticize me & tell me I don't know the game. You are a complete idiot in that regard. You known nothing about me or what I know or my education level. If you don't like what I say....DON"T READ IT. Pretty simple even for a clown like you. No wonder so many people have yo on ignore. Facts don't have to be listed to see that the UK program has fallen. If your simple mind cna't understand that maybe once you advance past grade school you can see that. I guess Sharpe & gand playing ccc didn't happen or Wheeler & Askew leading the team to ugly defeats didn't happen. How about cc having to beg fans to attend home games, did that happen? Deny what you want, but EVERYONE can see the destruction caused by this clown to the UK program, well except maybe some know it all jerks like you and your pals

Reactions: bookerfan66
No one says that
I hope your day is well. Your username stood out to me today because, believe it or not, I was searching for the Mutual of Omaha commercial on YouTube. I have fond memories of watching that show, and the song is still in my head. Shed my tears today over a longing for the simpler days we had when we were young :(

Another swing and another miss by KT😂 Dude post the Wednesday before Memorial Day Weekend, talking about “next few days”, when there’s almost zero chance anything was going to happen!

Now had we waited until next Tuesday, he probably would have had a 50/50 chance of something happening within the “next few days”, but he’s whoring for those clicks😭

Dear Diary,

The last few days have been VERY, VERY eventful.

I spent them laying in the back yard studying a single blade of grass. I’m positive by this morning it had grown by 100,000th of a millimeter.

Another eventful day ahead. Dad painted my room and I’m going to watch the paint dry.

Sincerely,
Kyle
Sounds about right, the news is coming fast and furious. I can’t keep up.

Who cares? Kyle tucker made a bet that his guess would come true. Hell it’s the 26th so there’s 5 days left. When Kyle tweeted it was wed. So when he said a few the clown was stating the obvious. The word that will define this era of UK bb in particular. In regards to Barney, cal, BOT, the president and the UK media the word is incompetent.

There are too many wanna be journalists fixated on UK basketball in a way that’s unhealthy. Even legit real journalists way too many. Everyone trying to break a scoop seconds before the other. Lol.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Well, your other sock account asked, so I figured I'd answer.
Another lying loser member of the fake internet tough mob. Too dumb to post anything but accusing other posters of being someone they're not. Imagine being as lame as this uneducated goof. I thought I was Marc Maggard, when are you liars gonna settle in on one lie? White knighting another dude on the internet. Just pathetic.

Another lying loser member of the fake internet tough mob. Too dumb to post anything but accusing other posters of being someone they're not. Imagine being as lame as this uneducated goof. I thought I was Marc Maggard, when are you liars gonna settle in on one lie? White knighting another dude on the internet. Just pathetic.
[laughing]

The ironic thing is that you started this by white knighting for kl (my original response was to him, not you) all while white knighting for Cal (but I'm pretty sure someone is paying you to do that).

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT