ADVERTISEMENT

Trilly update on Lanier visit

grow some thick skin then bub if you don’t like it and the only ppl I do that to are cornbread, booker and track….all Trolls.

You don’t like it then hit that ignore button.
Who said I didn't like it? Or it offends me. I was just pointing out people do get pissed off when you post something against the grain here. And if you think those 3 are trolls, lol. They've posted on here year after year. Every month. Dedicated trolls if so.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Who said I didn't like it? Or it offends me. I was just pointing out people do get pissed off when you post something against the grain here. And if you think those 3 are trolls, lol. They've posted on here year after year. Every month. Dedicated trolls if so.
They shit on everything UK. open your eyes up.

Reactions: Blue wood
So you don’t need good players to win in today’s college game? That’s an interesting take.
Didn't say we didn't need "good" players, said we didn't need the very top studs. We actually have several good players on this roster. Cal has literally brainwashed people over the years to believe if you don't have 3 or 4 of the top 10 guys you can't win. UK has what,46 players in the league and one title to show for it. Let's try something different.

I still think it's funny people wanna get pissed off. Because some think we should have at-least one go to scorer who you can go to in crunch time. I guess some people get pissed off when you're real because it's not what they like to hear. It doesn't match the fantasty in their head.
They clearly don’t know what it takes to win. Even though it’s right in front of them every year they are trying to come up with examples of untalented teams to win a title. It doesn’t happen. You gotta have at least one and imo 2 to win it all.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Didn't say we didn't need "good" players, said we didn't need the very top studs. We actually have several good players on this roster. Cal has literally brainwashed people over the years to believe if you don't have 3 or 4 of the top 10 guys you can't win. UK has what,46 players in the league and one title to show for it. Let's try something different.
I'm not asking for 5 stars. I just want a big time scorer from the portal.

Reactions: cornbreadnmilk
I would argue we have:

-McDonald's AA that moves and shows potential of an NBA player
-Top 35 recruit who looks like a future stud
-Kid whose brother plays in the NFL, and even modest improvement puts him in the NBA conversation
-Long guard/wing who shoots 50% from three. If my guy Mike Mulder can cash checks in the league so can he
-Another sneaky athletic bucket from the 14th region...who is also 6'6

All good to be concerned, but Amari moves really well for a big too and Carr will get some pro looks too. Luke Kornet is on the Celtics for goodness sake.

Cheer up BBN!

I would argue we have:

-McDonald's AA that moves and shows potential of an NBA player
-Top 35 recruit who looks like a future stud
-Kid whose brother plays in the NFL, and even modest improvement puts him in the NBA conversation
-Long guard/wing who shoots 50% from three. If my guy Mike Mulder can cash checks in the league so can he
-Another sneaky athletic bucket from the 14th region...who is also 6'6

All good to be concerned, but Amari moves really well for a big too and Carr will get some pro looks too. Luke Kornet is on the Celtics for goodness sake.

Cheer up BBN!
Roster is ok. Just want a big time scorer to round it out. All I'm saying.

What up Rich. Cornbread, Book, and Track are all the same poster. If you look at their history all 3 make the exact same grammatical errors, like
their periods run close together at both sides of sentences. I showed examples one night of track and Corn doing it but it was deleted.

I’m pretty sure it’s a Louisville fan being negative to be negative. Which, that word is overused around here, but I do think it’s legitimate this time. But yea same poster, probably a troll. Either way, definitely same guy.
Never noticed. I'll pay closer attention. Thanks.

Reactions: RMGO
What up Rich. Cornbread, Book, and Track are all the same poster. If you look at their history all 3 make the exact same grammatical errors, like
their periods run close together at both sides of sentences. I showed examples one night of track and Corn doing it but it was deleted.

I’m pretty sure it’s a Louisville fan being negative to be negative. Which, that word is overused around here, but I do think it’s legitimate this time. But yea same poster, probably a troll. Either way, definitely same guy. Surprised you didn’t catch it actually.
Aye high five hahaha

Please someone show me where a team in the modern era won the title without a couple nba guys. It doesn’t happen
If you thought we were gonna win a title next year you are delusional. Pope got here a month ago. All the top 50 high school guys were gone. Most coaches had been dealing with the best portal players thru back channels or directly before Pope was even hired. The man has only had a full staff for about 3 weeks. He has gotten 10 players to committ under very trying circumstances yet there are still people on here WHINING" he's missing all the big players". Give the guy a chance for God sake,at least to get a full season before you start snipping at his ability to recruit,but that's not gonna happen at least not from the generation of fans that have ZERO patience,ZERO frustration tolerance, and ZERO ability to solve problems objectively. Then there is the group that would still rather be washing Cals balls here than dealing with a new coach. Finally there is a group IMO that has become so addicted to bitching about the coach over the last 6 years or so they are now incapable of doing anything else. Anyone who is going to judge Pope's recruiting ability AT KENTUCKY based on this year is irrational IMO.

Reactions: KFuqua
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT