ADVERTISEMENT

Trilly Donovan AKA Norlander said this about Lanier

Lanier is the guy I want the most.

For years, UK has let me down the majority of the time regarding the player I wanted the most in a respective incoming group of players: Jason Kidd, Chauncey Billups, Tracy McGrady, Byron Mouton, Vincent Yarbrough, Darius Rice, Brandan Wright, Kyrie Irving, Bazz Muhammed, Andrew Wiggins, Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, RJ Barrett, Jaden McDaniels, Jalen Green, Paolo Banchero.

Lanier is the guy this time, and I hope we get my favorite guy in this group.

Lanier is the guy I want the most.

For years, UK has let me down the majority of the time regarding the player I wanted the most in a respective incoming group of players: Jason Kidd, Chauncey Billups, Tracy McGrady, Byron Mouton, Vincent Yarbrough, Darius Rice, Brandan Wright, Kyrie Irving, Bazz Muhammed, Andrew Wiggins, Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, RJ Barrett, Jaden McDaniels, Jalen Green, Paolo Banchero.

Lanier is the guy this time, and I hope we get my favorite guy in this group.
Were you around for the Darius Rice recruitment on here? That one was WILD!

Trilly(norlander) said it’s a toss up between uk & Tennessee. So this further proves that norlander is trilly

Were you around for the Darius Rice recruitment on here? That one was WILD!
I had a different user name back then, but yes I was around.

That might have been one of the all-time letdowns in BBN recruiting history. The only one that pissed me off more prior to that was the McGrady and Mouton duo recruiting failure - McGrady in the fall with Pitino, and then Mouton in the spring after Tubby came in.

A sophomore Mouton on the '99 team would have been the missing piece.

Trilly(norlander) said it’s a toss up between uk & Tennessee. So this further proves that norlander is trilly
Gotta like how much ground we've covered in two or three days of going after Lanier.

From Tennessee/Maryland, with Tennessee as the major favorite; to UK and Tennessee being a tossup.

This is a big moment for Pope and his staff.

I had a different user name back then, but yes I was around.

That might have been one of the all-time letdowns in BBN recruiting history. The only one that pissed me off more prior to that was the McGrady and Mouton due recruiting failure - McGrady in the fall with Pitino, and then Mouton in the spring after Tubby came in.

A sophomore Mouton on the '99 team would have been the missing piece.
That was back when we had real insiders that had a track record of correct info. A lot of really respected folks thought Rice was ours it was a huge letdown. Mouton was too.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Gotta like how much ground we've covered in two or three days of going after Lanier.

From Tennessee/Maryland, with Tennessee as the major favorite; to UK and Tennessee being a tossup.

I'm impressed but man we really need to close on one of these highly contested battles. We are getting plenty of numbers but not taking anyone home.

Don't get me wrong I'm super stoked with our roster. Just want to see us seal the deal on a head to head.

If popes offense being similar to UNF for laneir is already a talking point then I like Kentucky chances even more

Believe it when it's confirmed and official. These tweets have been all over the map these last 3 weeks.
This ^ Way too many people that know absolutely nothing are talking BS. Things have changed and nothing is really known in this crazy game at this time. I’m just waiting till the smoke clears.

Well, hellfire. Cancel the season. We aren't in the top 25 on May 7th. There goes our chances to win any games this season.

While we're at it, cancel the program. Man, all you do is gripe. Gripe, gripe, gripe. Let it play out.
Not only that, Lunardi has us projected as a 10 seed!!!*

* I just made that up

• Haha
Reactions: mattrudd
I would still count them as wins, I get they need a scorer, they are gonna get one
Yea.... I don't get the filling the picked guys over Brea as much as it was "first to commit" got the spot. Or it could of been an NIL difference of opinion. A win is a win. I liked Brea over a couple of those dudes that went elsewhere.... might be wrong but just going off what was posted here he looked like the best fit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT