ADVERTISEMENT

Tre Mitchell Starting Tonight

I am fine with this, if only to have a more veteran guy out there early to calm us down a bit maybe, and give us a touch more shooting against that zone and maybe operate in the middle of it.

Also worried about Thiero getting into foul trouble, so maybe this prevents an early ticky tack foul.

Well if he doesn't come around gonna be hard to win more than one. I guess this could be to kick start him? Bold move Cotton, let's see if it pays off.

Reactions: NociHTTP
He has ZERO interest in doing that. Up to the very last moment of a loss, he's about show-casing guys he wants to get drafted. He knows that only getting fired or otherwise pushed out will force him to stop doing it.

First word's after... "I should have..."

Reactions: NociHTTP
I don't like having to say this, but Calipari's a pathetic excuse of a coach. Nobody in the country would have them sitting on the bench to start the game, let alone the tourney.

A question for the Cal pumpers, how bad does it have to get for you all to wake up?

This braintrust coach is playing a damn matchup zone, and is playing a pg who isn’t a great shooter, and a complete non shooter in ugo, a guy in Mitchel who hasn’t hit a 3 In forever, and Edwards is extremely steaky

Just have to laugh at this crap... Not a thing we can do.... Heck, I've not played more than some pick up basketball in my life and DARN, I could start the best players....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT