ADVERTISEMENT

Trayvax wallet...anyone have one?

Maybe I am not going to the same places as you do but I have never been around dudes who just pull out their wallets to show them off like a fashion piece.

A wallet is just as much of a fashion piece as it is for utility (especially with technology eliminating Cash and credit cards). I don't care how useful that thing is, it looks dorky. Might as well have one of those velcro wallets.

Maybe I am not going to the same places as you do but I have never been around dudes who just pull out their wallets to show them off like a fashion piece.

No, not to THAT extent. But, you also don't still use that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles bright purple wallet, right?

No, not to THAT extent. But, you also don't still use that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles bright purple wallet, right?

I never had a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles wallet even when I was a kid. I did, like a lot of kids growing up in the 80's, have a Velcro wallet but it had a UK logo though. Now that was a fashion piece.

I have carried a regular bi or tri fold wallet for 40+ years. There is nothing wrong with them if that is what anyone prefers to carry. I just wanted to try something different. I guess I didn't realize it would cause people to question my manhood because I don't have a piece of cowhide leather in my rear pocket with a bunch of faded receipts, business cards of people I will never contact and credit cards that have been canceled. :joy:

Minimalistic is the way to go.

ID
Debit Card
1-2 Credit Cards
Med Ins Card

Thats all you need.

Reactions: Creed Bratton
It looks interesting. I have gone to front pocket wallets because it was getting uncomfortable to sit on my wallet. This looks like a nice solution. Let me know how you like it once you have used it some.

Hey @cat_in_the_hat just thought I would let you know I like this wallet so far. I don't even miss all the useless stuff I had in my old wallet and carrying in my front pocket is much more comfortable than sitting on my old one all day. The quality is good and $30 along with a 65 year warranty was worth the investment for me. Let me know if you get one and your thoughts on it.

This one looks interesting. Has room for 4 cards, an ID, and a slot in the side to put bills in or more cards.

912CitSIC5L._AC_UL1500_.jpg

81abazRVM7L._AC_UL1500_.jpg

I ended up getting one similar to this one and like it. My only issue is that it is almost to minimalistic. I have to keep feeling my pocket to make sure it is in there because it is hardly noticeable.

Hey @cat_in_the_hat just thought I would let you know I like this wallet so far. I don't even miss all the useless stuff I had in my old wallet and carrying in my front pocket is much more comfortable than sitting on my old one all day. The quality is good and $30 along with a 65 year warranty was worth the investment for me. Let me know if you get one and your thoughts on it.
Thanks Creed. I'm thinking about trying one.

My brother for 40 years has used a rubber band wrapped over his cash which is wrapped over a couple credit cards and a debit card. And it’s a front pocket wallet. Ahead of his time.

Can’t imagine how many wallets he has received as presents that are in his dresser.

Am i the only one who carries a regular wallet in their front pocket?
---
Yeah, I do that too.

It's inexpensive & easy to do. Directions (For those struggling with this concept): Take your existing billfold (I've never used the term wallet) then put it in one of your front pockets.

I have what is probably a Chinese ripoff of a Ridge Wallet. Been using this style of wallet for probably close to 20 years now.

Anyone still using a classic wallet needs to ask themselves why are they carrying so much shit that they need a standard wallet to carry it all.

Been carrying leather wallet in front pocket since doc suggested my back issues might be aggravated by back-pocket carrying. 30+ years. Also less likely to slip out or be picked.

I loathe things in my front pockets, just looks & feels weird.

Thin, thin wallet. A few 20s, couple IDs and a couple CCs, that’s all I need and doesn’t bother me for a second in the back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT