ADVERTISEMENT

Tony Vanetti Tweet

Spica Orbit

Junior
Apr 7, 2007
I saw where Kyle Tucker posted about a "tasteless" Tony Vanetti tweet. The tweet is gone now, does anybody know what this was about?

Reactions: Fox2monk
All the soys mad about this?
200.gif

Nothing funny about people being murdered. He could have posted about the UL train wreck and Payne about a million different ways from what he did.

And I like Vanetti.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zissou87
I laughed, but felt guilty. 😂

But yeah, too soon…. People at least had the sense and decency to wait a week or two before making 9/11 jokes. And some of them were gold, Jerry.

Reactions: Fox2monk
People are to soft these days. I remember when the space shuttle Challenger blew up. I was in middle school and wanted to be an astronaut since I was a little kid. It didn't stop me from partaking in or laughing at some jokes about it. People used to cope with bad situations by trying to laugh or make others laugh. Now everyone just wants to find a reason to get offended. I'd stay away from joking with the family members though.

People are to soft these days. I remember when the space shuttle Challenger blew up. I was in middle school and wanted to be an astronaut since I was a little kid. It didn't stop me from partaking in or laughing at some jokes about it. People used to cope with bad situations by trying to laugh or make others laugh. Now everyone just wants to find a reason to get offended. I'd stay away from joking with the family members though.
I know right, some people out there want others to be as miserable as they are.

Reactions: KyCatFan
The Head n Shoulders joke was an instant classic.

Reactions: KyCatFan
I would consider that something I would not ever use as a joke myself but so tired of the offended all the time crowd too.

Having Kyle Tucker take the "moral high ground" on Vanetti's horrible 'joke" is a joke in itself.

He is the same guy who absolutely vilified a 16 year old kid at a DC school trip whose big sin was wearing a red MAGA cap. And it came to pass, that was the only thing the kid was guilty of. Tucker never apologized for blasting a 16 year old.

That said, I typically don't like comedy that references an event where 20 people were shot and a mother was killed. My guess is that anyone here who had a family member as a victim would probably change their tune. It's not about being offended, It's about having some decency and compassion. Vanetti used very poor judgment.

Just a horrible event that was supposed to be a celebration.

Just my take.

Having Kyle Tucker take the "moral high ground" on Vanetti's horrible 'joke" is a joke in itself.

He is the same guy who absolutely vilified a 16 year old kid at a DC school trip whose big sin was wearing a red MAGA cap. And it came to pass, that was the only thing the kid was guilty of. Tucker never apologized for blasting a 16 year old.

That said, I typically don't like comedy that references an event where 20 people were shot and a mother was killed. My guess is that anyone here who had a family member as a victim would probably change their tune. It's not about being offended, It's about having some decency and compassion. Vanetti used very poor judgment.

Just a horrible event that was supposed to be a celebration.

Just my take.
Yeah I don’t care about anything Kyle Tucker thinks. He’s a part of the problem of all this outrage culture.

Yeah I don’t care about anything Kyle Tucker thinks. He’s a part of the problem of all this outrage culture.
its important to have moral superiority over people you look down on

and social media is the place to let everyone know you have it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT