ADVERTISEMENT

This needs its own thread. MSU Scoreboard. WHOOPS!!!

Teams need to be more responsible about court storming.
Ha, they were being responsible about court storming.

GIF by WWE

We might can thank the dukies for whining so much that it caused ms state to over compensate.

We came out of the timeout when it was announced and went on a huge run to win the game. It had to have at least fired them up a tad bit.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Couple that pic with every road game with announcers that sound like their calling an And One game. The "Ohhhh" sounding fans that always have the drunken goon/loudmouth female that comes through my tv. Tee Shirt day. Questionable whistles. THESE are the games that feel the best to win. I mean St. even broke out Sandstorm. Maybe getting in our heads from the USCjr loss? TAKE THAT!!!

Reactions: CGblue
I really don't understand this whole thread and the animosity towards MS State over this.

It seems really thoughtful that they would want the Cats to have plenty of room to safely celebrate ripping the hearts out of the overwhelming majority of the people in the building.

Here's to you, MSU administration...

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

I really don't understand this whole thread and the animosity towards MS State over this.

It seems really thoughtful that they would want the Cats to have plenty of room to safely celebrate ripping the hearts out of the overwhelming majority of the people in the building.

Here's to you, MSU administration...

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

Reactions: drawing_dead
The TV announcers said when they came back from the TV timeout with just under 5 minutes left in the game that MSU had made the announcement during the break that court storming wouldn't be tolerated. MSU was up 4 at the time and you know the UK players and coaches had to hear it. I had one thought when they said it....

GIF by Giphy QA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT