ADVERTISEMENT

This is Stoops worst coaching season during his tenure here.

Rockfly78

Senior
Nov 20, 2014
Let me preface by saying Stoops will not be fired. He should not be fired. I know emotions run high and when people get upset they want heads to roll. But that’s nowhere even close to being reality baring a scandal. So put that away.

But I think stoops wasted a lot of talent this year and it’s really concerning. We parlayed Levis and Crod into Leary and Davis. That was a fantastic haul actually. But then we proceeded to squander both takents. This will make them both harder to replace. I have no idea why the tempo is so slow. You can’t blame it on stoops being stoops because this is slow even for him.

The cats will have to rely on the portal heavily and this program will not be as sexy of a sell as it has been lately. So I’m worried now about next season.

A lot of our anger tonight was soooo preventable. Up 14-0 on Missouri but didn’t have the fortitude and focus to continue to compete. Needed the Tenn in the worst way but didn’t have the guts to win that game either. Georgia and bama games were a Time Machine to the early stoops years. Then we let a bad team just flat beat us with less talent because our kids had no poise or discipline.

I want transparency when this shit is over. I want to know what the hell happened.

The thing that's really mind-blowing to me is that we're still seeing amateur hour crap like leaving guys uncovered or running out of time out there in year ELEVEN.

Kentucky is allowed to be good in football and we're allowed to expect that. Stoops isn't getting it done anymore. And in my mind he gets ONE more year to prove he can. If we have a third straight garbage season then he should be toast. I'm not saying he will be. But he should be.

Let me preface by saying Stoops will not be fired. He should not be fired. I know emotions run high and when people get upset they want heads to roll. But that’s nowhere even close to being reality baring a scandal. So put that away.

But I think stoops wasted a lot of talent this year and it’s really concerning. We parlayed Levis and Crod into Leary and Davis. That was a fantastic haul actually. But then we proceeded to squander both takents. This will make them both harder to replace. I have no idea why the tempo is so slow. You can’t blame it on stoops being stoops because this is slow even for him.

The cats will have to rely on the portal heavily and this program will not be as sexy of a sell as it has been lately. So I’m worried now about next season.

A lot of our anger tonight was soooo preventable. Up 14-0 on Missouri but didn’t have the fortitude and focus to continue to compete. Needed the Tenn in the worst way but didn’t have the guts to win that game either. Georgia and bama games were a Time Machine to the early stoops years. Then we let a bad team just flat beat us with less talent because our kids had no poise or discipline.

I want transparency when this shit is over. I want to know what the hell happened.
Agreed . his contract isnt gonna get bought out , so we are more than likely stuck with him . But this year was the worst , just a season full of poorly prepared and poorly played games . no discipline , could go on and on , but Its Stoops job to have the team prepared . Hes so damn aloof and I told people it was complacency , but a few argued " no way"

10 guys on the field again for a punt last night. Can't get the snap off in time for a 4th down attempt. Just total inept coaching at every level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT